Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang wasn't expecting this to get bumped. I have it on order for full payment already so guess I'll be getting him. Already have the Man of Steel Superman coming next month too. Hot Toys is just on a roll lately.

I have on flex starting in March...well thats not gonna happen:rotfl...we will most likely have Thor (light) by April at this rate.:yess:

if it is indeed Feb then they must have moved it up to take the place of something else not sure what the fact the have not released a coming soon teaser means the must be moving things a around

:exactly: I am ready and willing to drop the cash bring him on....

Same here! :exactly:

rjbidvd03.jpg

I'm in the same boat. January was heavy already. Hoping to have some time to recover.
Amazing Spiderman
SS darth Vader
HT MOS Superman

Maybe February will be light.

Holy cow. I thought this was supposed to be out in May. After Vader and Superman now this my wife may kill me.

This month alone for me was HT Spider-Man, HT Superman, HT 1989 Batmobile and just paid for VTS Revenger. This is a crazy beginning of the year for me. And I'm ready for the Wolverine!!!

I have had this guy on order for a while now. Ya know, I might just sell on the first Wolverine figure. It's still very cool but a little dated looking now I think when compared to this one.

I have had this guy on order for a while now. Ya know, I might just sell on the first Wolverine figure. It's still very cool but a little dated looking now I think when compared to this one.

I love the leather jacket on the Origins release. Hoping lots of people sell when this comes out so i can pick one up cheap!

Back