Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he is released Feb, I might get him by March or April if I'm lucky. ordered with OSB.

Its a shame HT do not seem to want to release any more X-Men figs, whatever happened about the Charles Xavier fig they showed us? :dunno
Instead we get 100s of different Iron Man suits, Yawn. :gah:

Ah **** sake, you're kidding me. This is coming out next month? And then the Robocop figures immediately after that. If you want a break you just can't ****ing get one.

unless you just don't buy the figure of course

Last edited:
I'm curious to see if the height is different from previous figures. It seems like more and more 1/6 is getting taller, from HT MOS to SSC G.I. Joe...

BfAvLzoCQAANM83.jpg:large

image.jpg

I love the leather jacket on the Origins release. Hoping lots of people sell when this comes out so i can pick one up cheap!

It's a nice looking jacket overall, but the collar sticks up a little too much, IMO. :)

Good news this has been brought forward! Excellent news! Was looking to upgrade!

Hey adev... Are u buying the wolverine figure? ...

I was thinking about it, yeah. I have the Origins version and thought I'd sell that to help out my finances in the meantime, thinking that this guy was months away, and now suddenly people are saying he's out next month. So now I'm wondering should I wait to see if they do one for X-men: DOFP

You getting this one?

I placed an order the day it was announced :) ... But i keep thinking...

I was thinking about it, yeah. I have the Origins version and thought I'd sell that to help out my finances in the meantime, thinking that this guy was months away, and now suddenly people are saying he's out next month. So now I'm wondering should I wait to see if they do one for X-men: DOFP

You getting this one?

The new suit looks cool but I like this one. If the new film is as good as I hope I might get that version of Wolverine too.

Back