Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 201-Jor-El 1/6th Scale Collectible figure

christian-bale-wtf.gif

What a crappy use of such an awesome gif. :lol

I can live with it being around that price. I don't think I'd go over $220 for him though.

It shouldn't be over $220. I just preordered mine in Asia and it is about $10 more expensive than Superman. Guess you're in!

$10 more than Superman is exactly what I would have guessed. Jor-el has more clothing, the upper chest armor, and the rifle that Superman doesn't.

I love this figure, can't wait to pre-order!! He'll look ace stood next to Superman.

PO'd this guy. $170 isn't such a bad deal.

One thing that bothers me is that he comes with the rifle thingy which makes me thing that HT is not going to make the battle armour version. I suppose a third party can make it provided the garment bit can be safely removed.

One thing that bothers me is that he comes with the rifle thingy which makes me thing that HT is not going to make the battle armour version. I suppose a third party can make it provided the garment bit can be safely removed.

Or they may. But they want is to buy both and hence the rifle with this one?

Or they may. But they want is to buy both and hence the rifle with this one?

Then it begs the question what will the battle armour come with? Not the same rifle, surely. A DX could possible come with the same albeit better rifle in terms of quality and interchangeable armours maybe as well. But the battle armour ver with the same rifle? Don't know... :dunno

Well he did take out the guards with the rifle he took from them before going for the codex so it makes sense for this version to have the rifle. The rifle he uses at his home with the armor could be a different one but I'd have to look a the one that comes with the DCC statue and the PAK figure and compare it to this one to see it they're the same

Well he did take out the guards with the rifle he took from them before going for the codex so it makes sense for this version to have the rifle. The rifle he uses at his home with the armor could be a different one but I'd have to look a the one that comes with the DCC statue and the PAK figure and compare it to this one to see it they're the same

I din see the movie yet... But when you put it that way i dont think a second version will come at all. This is for the ones who like to complete an entire series. I would presume they wld make a superman without the costume rather than another one of these.

I wonder why this guy isn't up on SSC, yet. It's been like 2 days already. It can't be because of the 4th, otherwise, why would new POs be going up each day?

I din see the movie yet... But when you put it that way i dont think a second version will come at all. This is for the ones who like to complete an entire series. I would presume they wld make a superman without the costume rather than another one of these.
Well I apologize it I ruined anything for you :eek: but I think an armored version is possible but it will be later and/or a con exclusive. I know ppl want all this stuff right now otherwise they give up all hope but truth is, we never know what HT is up to. If thy want to release both versions of Jor El they aren't going to show this one then two weeks later show the armored version. They're going to wait until this one is officially released then maybe bring I out the armored version
I wonder why this guy isn't up on SSC, yet. It's been like 2 days already. It can't be because of the 4th, otherwise, why would new POs be going up each day?

I was wondering the same thing but it could be that maybe Ht hasnt Ghent them the pricing into yet?? Could be that the retailers overseas are making a guess at the PO price based on the price of Sups

He's already made, is an SDCC exclusive, and they are all in crates in San Diego waiting to be unpacked. There will be no preordering.
They'll sell out and be $1000 each on the open market before a week has passed.
:lol

Well I apologize it I ruined anything for you :eek: but I think an armored version is possible but it will be later and/or a con exclusive. I know ppl want all this stuff right now otherwise they give up all hope but truth is, we never know what HT is up to. If thy want to release both versions of Jor El they aren't going to show this one then two weeks later show the armored version. They're going to wait until this one is officially released then maybe bring I out the armored version

I was wondering the same thing but it could be that maybe Ht hasnt Ghent them the pricing into yet?? Could be that the retailers overseas are making a guess at the PO price based on the price of Sups

I doubt it will get sold out unless its a very limited run to ensure its sold out. I see this as the amber of sucker punch. Great figure but will be there for some time. Another example is black suit spiderman. Once again it may get sold out and if it does quick then surely there is another run coming with a differnt armour cause this will then be half the production estimate value compared to other figures. If it moves slow we can safely forget another version.

I'd just found out why it comes with the rifle, HT wants to replicate this look:
mos_1600_jorel.jpg

And after a quick google search, I believe the rifle's a standard issue.

Now, in the same way we've been asking whether Selina's mask is removable, I think it's also fair to ask whether his armour is removable, no?

that's not the only reason it comes with the rifle though. He actually uses the rifle while in those clothes during Zod's coup

Back