Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys-MMS 201-Jor-El 1/6th Scale Collectible figure

that's not the only reason it comes with the rifle though. He actually uses the rifle while in those clothes during Zod's coup

Oh? I see.. For someone who calls himself a Superman fan, I feel ashamed to say that I've only watched the movie once. I put it down to bad directing though. Everything else about the movie is brilliant. That's why memory's a bit sketchy on that particular scene. Thanks for reminding me mate.

The codex key thing comes with Superman.

Hot-Toys-Superman-11.jpg

I think that small black thing to the right of the extra hands is it.

SnakeDoc

That's the command key. I think he's talking about the skull.

That's the command key. I think he's talking about the skull.

Yep,
The key was also like a jump drive with a copy of Jor-El's memories and intellect on it. The Codex was fused into the cells of Clarks body, but not after Joe-el stole it. I guess (in my opinion) it was a piece of one of the very first Humanoid Kryptonians from which all Kryptonians evolved, and that's how they were able to draw all the different genetic coded of the various blood lines from it.

This figure looks really good. Much better than Superman himself.

thanks Centrocal for the hi-res, gonna pre-order this weekend...can't afford to miss this

$220 is a little steep, but I am completely on board. I loved this movie. I feel like Zod should have been a higher priority than this one however.

I don't know, $220 has me on the fence on Jor-El. I like the figure but it's a bit more than I wanted it to be for a pretty basic figure. I honestly expected him to be around the same price as Superman as there's not a lot to him. I'll think it over for a while.

Preordered. Love the character, love Crowe's portrayal, love that insane sculpt. Might cancel if they make the armored version.

Those prices are getting stupid he doesn't come with nothing.

Comes with more than Spider-Man and Superman

I feel like Zod should have been a higher priority than this one however.

That's Hot Toys M.O.

Main character and then instead of a character people want, next they do another one.

Babdyoll then amber instead of Sweet Pea
Sam Flynn then Kevin Flynn instead of Clu or Quorra
Spider-Man then New goblin instead of Venom or Sandman
Naked Snake then the Boss instead of Ocelot or Volgin

Centrocal said:

Nice Dress.

Last edited:
Back