Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does jorel come with the skull? I don't see it on the site?

Yes, they all come with that.
Sharing more pics ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415873889.996649.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415873918.031789.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415873934.862726.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1415873962.034296.jpg

I had Superman, but thanks to the recent 30% off sale at SS, I was able to complete my MoS 1/6th scale collection. I always liked how Jor-El came out and his likeness to Russell Crowe is spot on, but I just didn't think he was worth the money he was originally going for. Here are some quick pics...

My twin brother got Jor-El for Christmas.
He's having issues with the stand,he never flew in the movie so why the extra long stand?
Can some one show how they have their stand posed?
Thanks in advance.

Anyone know which body is used for Jor-el? Also, anyone know how to easily remove his over outfit without causing damage? I am working on a custom Battle Armor for him and I need to know how large his body is to sculpt the armor correctly. Thanks for any info!

Anyone know which body is used for Jor-el? Also, anyone know how to easily remove his over outfit without causing damage? I am working on a custom Battle Armor for him and I need to know how large his body is to sculpt the armor correctly. Thanks for any info!

It looked to be a modified Noland/Odin body. It has different lower legs, that's for sure.

Back