Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks for the code Mr Ski !
I just scored Jor-El for $138.59, and I get nearly $30 in RPs!

I wasn't able to use the HA11OW33N code for Jor-El because I was already using it on Supes. Every time I added both to the cart, it would remove the code and replace it with the $75 off bundle code. Annoying...

I wasn't able to use the HA11OW33N code for Jor-El because I was already using it on Supes. Every time I added both to the cart, it would remove the code and replace it with the $75 off bundle code. Annoying...
That's weird because when I did the bundle and used that code it took $113 off, so it did work on the overall cost.

I didn't pull the trigger though, will likely just get Supes rather than both of them.

picked up this figure today on sale, only issue would be the dynamic stand but I can work with it jorel.jpg

Nice looking figure! A little too niche for me, but great nonetheless. The Krypton scenes/ mythology were definitely the best thing about MoS, IMHO.

I got him too with the Halloween discount code, for $138. I also managed to grabbed B. Banner for $128. Great weekend, i just hope they do something similar on Black Friday

got mine yesterday. ITs a good looking figure. and for the price, it was worth it to me to complete the MOS line in my display. Glad I bought a bunch of cheap black stands off the bay because those dynamic stands are horrible. Especially with this figure. Jor-El didn't fly in the movie, so why provide that stand? I know its to be consistent with the other two figures, but that stand sucks

I had to buy the plain black stands for all of my DC figs(except Reeve). I do nothing with those dynamic stands.

I had to buy the plain black stands for all of my DC figs(except Reeve). I do nothing with those dynamic stands.

Buying four plain stands right now from a fellow board member to cover Superman, Jor-El, Zod and Spider-Man. Those stands are awful. I tried, with Thor, to find some possible way to bend the support rod to fit them in a standing position but the capes and rod couldn't get along. Not to mention that the plates are massively over-sized. Blech.

There's still a chance to get this figure for less than its retail price. Use this promo code: SUP3R14 and you will get a 20% off on any MOS figure.

I bought a Jor-El from a board member for $125 shipped. I probably wouldn't have pulled the trigger for much more than that. In hand it's a good figure and looks good with the other MoS figs.

Back