Hot Toys-MMS 201-Man of Steel-Jor-El-1/6th Scale Collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know where i can buy this figure from in the UK at a good price or a seller i can contact? Thanks guys.

Thanks for the recommendation bud. My order is on its way and should be with me tomorrow. I shall post back once i have it in hand safely.

Arrived this morning and all is well. Excellent company with excellent service.
The Jor-El is a very nice figure and goes nicely with the Man Of Steel.
Very happy.

Received my Jor-El figure yesterday and unfortunately it has the separated robe issue... :(

jorel.jpg

Sorry man. Thats terrible. I cant believe its that bad off coming right out of the box. Hopefully you can get replacement.

Hopefully! My dealer told me he was going to contact Sideshow about it. Worst-case scenario I'll have to do some serious modding to it..

Are those the stock hands you have on Jor-El? You seem to have nailed that signature pose better than anyone else I've seen!!

Yes sir, stock hands. No real tricks involved I just posed and reposed until I thought it looked just right. Thanks for the compliment!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Does the blue under suit come off by chance? I would like to find one, or a body if need be for a custom. On my superman it's not coming off easily. Not that I would use that one anyway because I like the figure. Though I suppose I would use it if I picked up an extra body. I just think it would be easier to use jor-el. Or maybe zod if his is also textured. Does anyone know if any of the MOS suits come off with relative ease and can be placed on another body, or if it would be better to get a whole body with the under suit? And if anyone happens to have one let me know. I searched the for sale section, but you can't use the actual search feature because it just says to common or short to search. Lol

Back