Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, people have used a Nokia phone charger to power the base. If you google "Tony stark Nokia charger" it should pop up.

Hi, everyone!

From the set, I've just bought only the LED stage. Has anyone tried using an outlet/ wall adapter/ charger to power up this instead of 3 x AAA? And what type (amps, etc) or any specific make/ brand you could recommend? Thanks in advance!

TGIF!

Anybody have the diameter on the workshop stage? Trying to figure out how much shelf room this would take along with the Hall of Armor...

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

I recived my Tny last wednesday and I confirm you that diameter of workshop stage is 53cm with stairs and paperboards. It's very big.

Regards!

Anybody have the diameter on the workshop stage? Trying to figure out how much shelf room this would take along with the Hall of Armor...

Yea, also measured mine and give or take, it's about 20" pretty huge

That's fair enough. I have a couple of spare 1/6 tools. PM me an address and i can pop them in the post.
You can also put the screwdriver in U's claw and put a set of pliers in TOny's hand:

IMG_5524.jpg

IMG_5525.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

I normally have them all standing on the same level. Although Tony usually stands a few mm higher than the rest because he is on the base:

C7BB3BD4-896F-4210-95A7-F58F0B59E30E.jpg

I just love coming to this thread and seeing so many incredible pics of everyone set ups. Absolutely amazing pics Bar

Here's mine:

I suck at posing so if anyone has any ideas let me know

The floor was going to be temporary until I have time to build the base cabinets for the corners of our den but now that I have seen it all together I might use it on top of the cabinet

What are you supposed to do with the wires, I didn't know, so I just stuck them into a hole on the support

I know I'm late to the party but I just ordered mine and am hoping it converts off the waitlist. He's only half price because I got a credit for a bad Galactus base Sideshow sent me so it seems like a good deal.

Great, thanks for the info. That is one big footprint that will cause some headaches figuring out how to display

I walked into my room today and took a look at my display.. I had been perfectly happy with my Stark/Iron Man display but that voice was telling me that it was time for a change.. I'm pleased with the way this turned out. This is not Stark Lab.. more like his think room. Sorry for the low quality of the pics.. iPhone + low light = crappy

121pls3.jpg

2iurkvr.jpg

b99jl3.jpg

2r26d69.jpg

5offja.jpg

2h6rakl.jpg

Last edited:
I walked into my room today and took a look at my display.. I had been perfectly happy with my Stark/Iron Man display but that voice was telling me that it was time for a change.. I'm pleased with the way this turned out. This is not Stark Lab.. more like his think room. Sorry for the low quality of the pics.. iPhone + low light = crappy

That is excellent work.

Thanks everyone..

Cool display Royce, is that the 1st mech test tony dio background?

No, it's a background that I bought from lukestoystore.com I think its for a space station but it's something that I thought could work for a Iron Man tech workshop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back