Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes this figure is a real thrill to open. The box is glorious. Its a buffet of parts. fun project to put together. I put on the Augmented reality head set from the Mechanic and think it really fits the the figure perfectly.

Be careful when you put the boots on , they are very delicate. Its made out of 5 different parts, if you use too much pressure it will come unglued, most likely red calf area. You need to fold the pants around the leg (maybe tape them in position) and slide the armor over. Use tweezers to adjust the pants after the armor is on

I would have to say yes. I was on the waitlist and my order converted just over a week ago. I can't remember how long I was on the waitlist.

NEED HELP, has anyone been able to change the batteries in the arms? I got them out but the magnet is making it impossible to get the new ones in, also making me say every curse word under the sun in one sentence!

Back