Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like that set-up Royce. Great idea. I like how you have the MK 42 hands on your MK VII. I did the same with mine :)

I really like that set-up Royce. Great idea. I like how you have the MK 42 hands on your MK VII. I did the same with mine :)

Yeah lol.. the hands look great on him. I also used the spare part head that came with the Stark set on my MK VII. It has the more narrow eyes and mouth line. Of course it doesn't have the light up gimmick but I hardly ever turn the lights on anyways. If I do need it I have the original head on the table so I can just swap them out if need be.

Yeah lol.. the hands look great on him. I also used the spare part head that came with the Stark set on my MK VII. It has the more narrow eyes and mouth line. Of course it doesn't have the light up gimmick but I hardly ever turn the lights on anyways. If I do need it I have the original head on the table so I can just swap them out if need be.

Too funny. I do the same with mine. Such a great set this is by itself, and it gives you a bit more when combined with the MK VII. Again, great idea for your set-up! :)

Great pics there. Is he doing his thinking in the Tantive? Or is that a Millennium Falcon background?
Also, i love the idea he does his thinking wearing parts of the suit. That's something you can actually imagine him doing. I can picture him tinkering around, wearing those parts, then going upstairs to the kitchen and getting a cup of coffee. But using the boots to fly up there...

Great pics there. Is he doing his thinking in the Tantive? Or is that a Millennium Falcon background?
Also, i love the idea he does his thinking wearing parts of the suit. That's something you can actually imagine him doing. I can picture him tinkering around, wearing those parts, then going upstairs to the kitchen and getting a cup of coffee. But using the boots to fly up there...

LOL! The description of the background is 'Space Corridor' so I have no idea where it's actually from. And you are right about him wearing the parts around. I know I would! Like a child who wants to wear his Halloween costume everyday.

LOL! The description of the background is 'Space Corridor' so I have no idea where it's actually from. And you are right about him wearing the parts around. I know I would! Like a child who wants to wear his Halloween costume everyday.

I think we all would.
Like Tony says, it was a cocoon.
I'd wear mine all day, lol.
And it does look a lot like the Falcon.

1-1-millennium-falcon-cockpit-replica-group-build-sw-stormtrooper-cockpit-access-corridor-screenshot-.jpg-236388d1380173839

Bar's display inspired me to make two 3” x 3” x 6” crates for Tony’s Work Shop display

They are actually built like a crate so it took me a couple hours but it was worth it :)

Picked this guy up at Wizard World New Orleans yesterday on impulse. :panic: I love it but I may have to let him go. I knew the stand was big, but woah! I really have no room for this. :gah: I'll give it a few days to decide.

If you check through this thread there have been some very interesting setups utilizing a portion of the stand. And if you happen to be a Star Wars fan, parts of the base can be used to make an excellent Star Wars display piece. See the Sideshow Darth Vader thread for more info on that.

Funny, I plan for Vader to be my next figure. Ha! Another reason i'm considering selling this one is for funds towards that, since this was an impulse buy, and hurts my chances of affording that. :slap Though, I'm trying to be able to keep Tony!

Oh ok.. I love this set because it comes with so many pieces and gives you tons of display options BUT.. If I HAD to choose between buying this and Vader it's VADER FOR THE WIN! Tony Stark easily loses to a icon like Vader. You will be kicking yourself if you miss out on him.

I should have never gotten tony out of the box! Lol! I finally found a place to display the base and got all of the accessories out. Now I've fallen in love with it. I'll have to find another way to pay for Vader.

Back