Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just pulled the trigger on this one.
Was on the fence for a while but then Razor's Edge got him in stock.
If they can,he'll be on the UPS truck by tonight and I'll have him tomorrow.
No waiting a week for SSC to ship him across the country,meanwhile people in Australia can get him in 4 days?

"Drop My Needle"

attachment.php

Love the set....hate the cardboard pieces under the platform....they are always shifting...

I'm SO on the fence with this one, just seems to great of a set to pass up, hopefully it stays in stock just a little while longer so I can make up my mind:panic:

Are there any good 1/6th scale flight stands out there that would support a HT Iron Man figure well?? I would like a few flight stands for some of my IM figures that didn't come with one. What are you guys using for the ones that didn't come with a flight base?

I could make one, but, like Pepper, I wouldn't be able to find anywhere to store it(Except at the bottom of the pacific ocean).
I had a spare half hour at work today and made a record deck for Tony's table.
I know he has two in the movie, but i only had time to make one.

IMG_5711.jpg

IMG_5714.jpg

IMG_5715.jpg

IMG_5716.jpg

IMG_5717.jpg

IMG_5719.jpg

Where did you get that small container?

Are there any good 1/6th scale flight stands out there that would support a HT Iron Man figure well?? I would like a few flight stands for some of my IM figures that didn't come with one. What are you guys using for the ones that didn't come with a flight base?

If you can fine the waist gripper HT part, you can make your own. I can tell you how.

Where did you get that small container?

https://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk/uk/html/onlineshop/rub/b00_07litre.php

The ones i bought were from a local store and cost about double that price. But they are really handy. I use them to store all the extra parts from my HT figures in a larger box. Each figure has one of those boxes with all it's accessories in them.

Can anyone please tell me the demensions of the desk including the bottom desk part? Thanks.

I really digging this figure. Very detailed, love the use of the magnets. Very happy with the purchase, easily recommended.

My Tony arrived today, just spent an hour un boxing him.
First impressions - fantastic! HS is amazing, love the amount of accessories he comes with.
It's more like a DX release!

My Tony arrived today, just spent an hour un boxing him.
First impressions - fantastic! HS is amazing, love the amount of accessories he comes with.
It's more like a DX release!

More than a DX.....yes it is an amazing SET, not just a figure!

Back