Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told this is in transit to my local store where I pre-order it, hope to have him before the month end. Can't wait!

well according to SSC latest email there are less than 25 of these remaining, might be time to pull the trigger on this one:wink1:

226644_10152717633189460_2025264726_n.jpg

I'm thinking of getting this off SSC but I'm in Ireland does anyone know how much Customs usually slap onto it?

I got him yesterday :yess:

sick sick figure, just perfect :love now all I need is Pepper and Killian

btw, the helmet doesn't light up right?

I dont have older IM's but It's the same helmet design as Mark 2 AU, where it had an led neck that would shine and light up the mask not so great, unlike the mark Vii so if you have an led neck piece it would lite up, but then you couldn't put in on Tony since his neck is attached, if you really want tony to wear a light up head, buy an extra mark vii head or just borrow the head off mark vii for a photo shoot

Does anyone know the diameter of the base (including stairs)?

Yeah Huge!; it barely fits on a 21x24 endtable; you need to leave room extra for his tool table and Dummy.

ditto best price in the UK and if you have points with them already even better. Plus free shipping. If you don't mind waiting, should be here end of Oct early Nov

For sure.
I have two Tony Stark figures coming from them.
They reckon the end of the month they will have them in. I got a call about it last week.

Mothers Basement? Never heard of them... guess they are reliable then?

Edit... I just had a browse... holy jaysus they are cheap for some stuff, thanks for telling me about them :)

Last edited:
Mothers Basement? Never heard of them... guess they are reliable then?

I would say they are the rising star for Hot Toys at the moment in the UK, certainly competitive pricing and the free delivery is always a plus. They have very good communication also, inform you about delays etc.

Over past few months they have hired more staff and moved to new offices so that's always a good sign.

If I recall there was also a little bit of a spat between them and OSB something about them pricing them out of customers or something, I don't have the full story.

I have yet to have anything delivered by them I am trying a few different suppliers to find a fav and stick with. So far I have been less concerned about them than some other suppliers who I have used who are practically mute and provide little to no updates even if you ask which is odd these days with twitter/facebook etc.

Back