Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shows up next Tuesday... same day the Blu-ray streets here.

Kind of a cool thing getting the figure and movie at
the same time...

Anyone get thier notices from Toys2 that Tony has been shipped out!

Did anyone in HK not get theirs yet? They only announced pickup for buyers who POed before Jan.25th. There's boxed stacked at the store and quieter than usual.

Not sure what you have in mind but do you think one could mod the arm armor from the Version 1 mech test? Think I may try to pick up a loose set and give it a try.

I think you'd have to bust off the lower arm parts.
My idea is to make a flat styrene piece from thin sheet and just wrap it around his arm, using the magnets to hold it in place.

I think you'd have to bust off the lower arm parts.
My idea is to make a flat styrene piece from thin sheet and just wrap it around his arm, using the magnets to hold it in place.

I figured I'd have to do that. Plus remove any of the colored wires. It would basically be the top half of the arm cover with the hinge left intact.

Still curious why HT didn't make it that way to begin with. Or at least make one full armored arm up to the shoulder. :dunno

I figured I'd have to do that. Plus remove any of the colored wires. It would basically be the top half of the arm cover with the hinge left intact.

Still curious why HT didn't make it that way to begin with. Or at least make one full armored arm up to the shoulder. :dunno

Because those upper arm parts were not in the movie...

Yes.
We know.
But we are not telling.

Seriously though, the Alter Ego people might know.

LOL

Yeah, you are right, but what I want to know and failed asking, is that how much time does it take to alter ego to ship after The figure came out in HK, I think someone who had bought from them can tell, At least an estimation.

:p

Awesome figure all around. A lot of poses you can achieve and do with all the accessories included. Really like the way they incorporated the arm armor with magnets thought that was pretty neat.

The base is huge. I currently have only half of it on my IM shelf that I'm changing to black soon. Need to make room for the table and U as well.

9822715624_61c52ab69c_b.jpg

9822819583_5222e1dc61_b.jpg

9822759266_dfc7564e27_b.jpg

9822763136_f8b8486a03_b.jpg

9822728304_801ff572db_b.jpg
9822828103_5461f729b6_b.jpg

9822768766_570ca4b5a2_b.jpg

9822761366_42e8231d3e_b.jpg

9823904645_f5e70e2169_b.jpg

Back