Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody ever have to destroy something you had replaced from SS? I just received my new Tony Stark body with head sculpt and outfit. I only asked for the body so I'm wondering if I have to smash everything or only what I requested. SS chat isn't responding which is why I'm asking here. I'd hate to have to destroy everything. Such a waste.

If they shipped a replacement and never mentioned destroying anything, why would you inquire about destroying what you have? :huh

Anybody ever have to destroy something you had replaced from SS? I just received my new Tony Stark body with head sculpt and outfit. I only asked for the body so I'm wondering if I have to smash everything or only what I requested. SS chat isn't responding which is why I'm asking here. I'd hate to have to destroy everything. Such a waste.

You don't need to do it until you have received the replacement part, wait and see what they send you first.

See above...

how long did it take for you to get a replacement? the on/off switch on the body randomly works or sometimes not at all.

Is anyone looking to sell the full stage from this set For $30,because I need one and can't afford to pay a lot for it? Thanks!:wave

I think the short answer would be no.
But Toy Anxiety have them for $50 plus shipping. Which is reasonable considering the thing is gigantic.

:exactly: They are running over 70 on eBay, 49.99 is the cheapest I've seen it go anywhere & Bar was spot on about TA.

how long did it take for you to get a replacement? the on/off switch on the body randomly works or sometimes not at all.

I spoke with customer service on a Tuesday I believe and it was sent out on a Thursday. SS takes a week to get to me so I received the new body yesterday. Got everything but the boots.

If they shipped a replacement and never mentioned destroying anything, why would you inquire about destroying what you have? :huh

I received the replacement yesterday with no documentation. However, I received an email the day it shipped stating that the part being replaced would need to be destroyed (placed in a pillow case and smashed) with photo proof. I've emailed them twice now asking for more details but haven't received a response. I just don't want to get charged for the replacement. Going to chat with CS right now. I'll report back my findings.

I received the replacement yesterday with no documentation. However, I received an email the day it shipped stating that the part being replaced would need to be destroyed (placed in a pillow case and smashed) with photo proof. I've emailed them twice now asking for more details but haven't received a response. I just don't want to get charged for the replacement. Going to chat with CS right now. I'll report back my findings.

I see. You should have mentioned that initially :lol

Well, sounds like you have 3 options:

1. Smash it and send them pics
2. Photoshop a picture of it smashed, send pics and pray you don't get busted
3. Don't smash it and hope they don't reply to your inquiry. If they do pay w/e they charge you.

I'm working on a project right now and I'm searching for HUD graphics to use....Found this, thought it was really cool. I know it's for the MkVII, but thought I'd share the image anyway.

Maybe someone (like Barry) can use it for something. ;)

Avengers_Mark7_diagPOV_weapons_flightMode2.jpg

Oooooh, and I just found a couple of sets of heads up display Photoshop brushes, so I can make my own.......heh heh heh.

I'll look up rainmeter, thanks!

Back