Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine yesterday, didn't get a chance to look at all the accessories, but I did notice my headsculpt has an odd shiny spot, right in the middle of the forehead above the brow. I'm not too concerned since it looks a bit like sweat, just wondering if anyone else noticed the same thing. It's not really shiny, just shiny-er than the head itself. Not really visible unless it catches light at the right angle.

Nor did I. It's under the TV in the front room. The stand is about as big as the Yoda Hut.

yea!!!.... and now It has created a problem..

I purchased additional loose parts for this.. extra table, dum-e, & some 1/6 scale workshop stuffs

Don't know where am I gonna display all of this now.... :slap

Really??? My order status is still pending :/

You know what... I'm lying. I had Tony Stark and a predator figure come in during the same week and I am getting them confused. I got predator from alter ego. Stark was from eBay. Sorry about that!

Got mine today...one word...AWESOME!! There is just so much to this guy! A must own if you ask me for sure! Definitely building a custom shelf with hall of armor back drop

You know what... I'm lying. I had Tony Stark and a predator figure come in during the same week and I am getting them confused. I got predator from alter ego. Stark was from eBay. Sorry about that!

No worries, thank you anyway :)

Seems like as popular as these are, they made a lot of them....still 81 left at BBTS. No quick sellout here.

It might be that less people are interested in picking up this Stark figure as opposed to an Iron Man suit figure which sells likes hot cakes, especially in the Asian market that's crazy for anything mech-related.
Or people are waiting on the Mechanic release before deciding between the two.

Regardless, I hope these hang around for a long time.
This set is great for bits and bashes! :rock

Awesome! I can't wait to see what display you create next Bar. :hi5:

My other set arrives Tuesday for bashing :panic:

Brilliant.
I just went to the Toy Anxiety site.. They must have parted another figure, as they had three tables and two Tony heads up for grabs.
I picked up all three tables, as Tony has several in the garage. I also finished the two Superman customs for my Brother today, so my schedule is totally free to start prep work on the "Tony's garage" diorama base for when the HOA gets here.

Back