Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might get the magazine alone, but I have decided to pass and wait for Mechanic or pass on that as well. It's a nice set piece but I'm saving for other things. I wish the bodies didn't have a neck attached already, prevents me from making use of the Mk7 TS head with an arc reactor body.

You can make the Tony head fit the body with the neck. It's not that hard. Just dremel off Tony's neck.

Have any other retailers received theirs BBTS is usually the last to get their allotment because they order so many and I think it was stated that Side show ships out their retailers once a month so I don't think this is you can expect to see this till end of September.

More then likely SS has only gotten the usually partial shipment and the rest will follow

Have any other retailers received theirs BBTS is usually the last to get their allotment because they order so many and I think it was stated that Side show ships out their retailers once a month so I don't think this is you can expect to see this till end of September.

More then likely SS has only gotten the usually partial shipment and the rest will follow

not sure about what sideshow has received to ship now and i'm not sure who said BBTS gets a once a month shipment. pretty sure they get them as they come out. if once a month, they would have several hot toys releases coming in one huge shipment. so far from what i've observed over the past several releases, sideshow ships them out to those who order direct and also sends them to retailers around the same time. they did this with the MVII, catwoman and hulk, don't see any reason they won't do the same with tony stark unless he's in a split shipment. we shall see.

not sure about what sideshow has received to ship now and i'm not sure who said BBTS gets a once a month shipment. pretty sure they get them as they come out. if once a month, they would have several hot toys releases coming in one huge shipment. so far from what i've observed over the past several releases, sideshow ships them out to those who order direct and also sends them to retailers around the same time. they did this with the MVII, catwoman and hulk, don't see any reason they won't do the same with tony stark unless he's in a split shipment. we shall see.

BBTS does not get shipments from SS once a month- they get them as often as SS will supply them as they come in...

I didn't remember ordering 2 of these, but they showed up in a giant Hot Toys box that was kinda heavy. But damn if this isn't one of the coolest sets Hot Toys has released.

A+ for me. I've always said that I am thankful I don't collect toy photography because no pic is as good as owning the real thing. Looks great in person.

is this already shipping from sideshow? im alittle late to this party, but I have a ton of points saved up so I might just go ahead and use them on him.

BBTS does not get shipments from SS once a month- they get them as often as SS will supply them as they come in...

Hum I seem to recall some one stated that BBTS stated that SS no longer does drop shipments so in effect they get their order full filled once a month, which ties in to what I see that I get all my Hot Toy orders from them filled at the end of each month, in any event its more then likely that this initial order is the first batch sent to SS subsequent orders will go out to retailers as SS full fill their own orders first.

Plus did this not just come out last week in HK its takes at least a month to get to states and even if SS got a few orders in the bulk will come later I say expect this to be filled at the end of September

Are there any more then the one youtube video available yet of unboxing of this set. Mine will be here on Wednesday, but i like living vicariously through videos until mine comes.

It arrived an hour ago and I only had a few minutes to open it up, take some pics and check to see if it fits in the ikea detolf to which it partially does. First impression, I had the biggest grin when I opened the box. God I love the smell of new Hot Toys. The amount of stuff that this comes with is staggering. So do I think it worth the $289 shipped? Yes! if you're an Iron Man fan and you haven't bought this yet you're going to hate yourself later for hesitating.

The base will only fit in the detolf if you don't attach the stairs. It takes up so much real estate that you lose out on being able to use the table and robotic arm.

Last edited:
Are there any more then the one youtube video available yet of unboxing of this set. Mine will be here on Wednesday, but i like living vicariously through videos until mine comes.

That's the only one I've seen unfortunately. I've been checking every hour haha. This'll be my second iron man figure so I'm pretty pumped out it. Hope it doesnt dissapoint.

Awesome pics! Glad to hear it can fit in a Detolf but sucks no more room for the rest of the items you get with it. Will be ordering this soon.

Back