Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man this set is going to be huge. Really think I'll have to sell off what I can't fit on the detolf shelf though... I wish you could at least get the elevator and the robot or table.

Really hope SS starts early shipping tomorrow for the flexs.

Man this set is going to be huge. Really think I'll have to sell off what I can't fit on the detolf shelf though... I wish you could at least get the elevator and the robot or table.

Really hope SS starts early shipping tomorrow for the flexs.
Me too. Pretty bummed that they haven't offered it yet but I got Scar Predator coming in Tuesday to hold off the wait for this.

Are you going to contact them tomorrow?

Me too. Pretty bummed that they haven't offered it yet but I got Scar Predator coming in Tuesday to hold off the wait for this.

Are you going to contact them tomorrow?

Yeah, they said to check back Friday. I'll post on here how it goes. If not Next week is fine, I still haven't taken pics of Catwoman or restructured my detolf.

After I get this set, I plan to make a trip to Ikea, and see aBout getting me a besta setup for all my Hot toys and especially so I can fit this set with all the extras, and the 1/6 Ducati motorcycle I have to set up with it.:yess:

20130518_2115427_zps0c21e949.jpg

20130518_211308_zpsaaf251e7.jpg

20130518_210904_zps4d88b212.jpg

Last edited:
What's holding the prints up on their corners - wax?

small neodymium magnets :)

I decided to just use the center part of the base to make room for the robot and table. The more I play with it the more I realize that this is the perfect companion piece for anyone who owns an Iron Man figure.

After I get this set, I plan to make a trip to Ikea, and see aBout getting me a besta setup for all my Hot toys and especially so I can fit this set with all the extras, and the 1/6 Ducati motorcycle I have to set up with it.:yess:

I can't remember, does tony have a bike like that in his shop? I definitely don't remember him riding any motorcycles.

I decided to just use the center part of the base to make room for the robot and table. The more I play with it the more I realize that this is the perfect companion piece for anyone who owns an Iron Man figure.

Magnets, nice! So many display options :rock

I can't remember, does tony have a bike like that in his shop? I definitely don't remember him riding any motorcycles.

Yes he had a motorcycle in his shop, but it was a chopper. I am not going for movie accuracy though, just cool factor. Plus it's red and Tony does love red.

Beautiful shots man. Both are great ideas for displaying this set.:hi5:

Back