Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have quastion. I have HT Tony Stark on PO with paymant plan. My last paymant was movet on september and some people that have this on po without paymant plan recived emails that it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks. How can I also get it now?? Will I get it now or everyone with payment plan have to wait till september. Thenks for help.

What you can do is just contact their customer service department and ask one of their representatives to change your final payment to either August 30th or I believe you can contact them that morning of the 28th (when it's supposed to be in their warehous) and they can charge you then.

I have quastion. I have HT Tony Stark on PO with paymant plan. My last paymant was movet on september and some people that have this on po without paymant plan recived emails that it will be shipped in 1-2 weeks. How can I also get it now?? Will I get it now or everyone with payment plan have to wait till september. Thenks for help.
I spoke to Christina yesterday because my situation is the same as yours. My August 25th flex got changed to Sept 25th and she told me they will most likely do a early processing the first week of Sept. She said she can't change my flex payment but to just wait for the early processing email.

Brokeback-Mountain-image.jpg

Hey, if OMG wants to hug it out in cowboy outfits, I'm all for it. He's still awesome and I won't back down from my professed love for him. :inlove

I spoke to Christina yesterday because my situation is the same as yours. My August 25th flex got changed to Sept 25th and she told me they will most likely do a early processing the first week of Sept. She said she can't change my flex payment but to just wait for the early processing email.

Yeah, for Catwoman, they sent me an early processing email and I got her the next week.

I am just paying outright when figure arrives and I called them to verify this wasn't expecting any delays, and they said it is on schedule:thud:..they told me they will be processing payment on August 28.:yess:
If all of this is true, then I am stoked, as it means I should have this by 1st week in Sept.
We shall see though. Where the Hell are OMG's pics of this figure?:dunno

I am just paying outright when figure arrives and I called them to verify this wasn't expecting any delays, and they said it is on schedule:thud:..they told me they will be processing payment on August 28.:yess:
If all of this is true, then I am stoked, as it means I should have this by 1st week in Sept.
We shall see though. Where the Hell are OMG's pics of this figure?:dunno
I'm guessing he'll be posting it up this weekend since it seems like he already has the figure.

this is my Custom Tony Stark... (Fake one :wink1: )

3X5hf.jpg

8DTV6.jpg

VGZSz.jpg

usDnC.jpg

szBQO.jpg

i already pre-ordered the Original one... but this one just for fun

Back