Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So given I've just PO him and the 14 day emails have already been sent out I should get my 'coming into stock' email in the next few days shouldn't I?

Was this HT fastest release following a reveal? I feel they announced this not too long ago. Anyway, just flexed it.

No I think that was DX 09 '89 Batman.First photos 28th August 2011 shipped 18th January 2012.Not counting the convention exclusives of course!

Last edited:
Someone should try deciphering this.

And they went from "Mech Test Version" to "Mark XLII Autonomous Prehensile Propulsion Suit Test Version"?

Who's smart *** idea was that? :cuckoo::lol

Maybe they changed the name because the actually included all the armor parts to put the entire suit on Tony????:dunno:

Why is Batman holding that Joker mask??? He never, ever, ever, came into contact with it. Figure looks great though. So does the Tony Stark.

From the pics i saw of the proto, it has little props from all the baddies of the series.
Scarecrow's mask, Joker's mask and Bane's mask:

528847_10150955931327344_937569077_n.jpg

Someone should try deciphering this.

And they went from "Mech Test Version" to "Mark XLII Autonomous Prehensile Propulsion Suit Test Version"?

Who's smart *** idea was that? :cuckoo::lol

It was *never* called mech test. That's something people on here started calling it in error.
It was called Armour test.

I'm not understanding this correct, people are getting their month notice of the figure due but we haven't even seen a teaser picture from PE yet? That's not typical...

Why is Batman holding that Joker mask??? He never, ever, ever, came into contact with it. Figure looks great though. So does the Tony Stark.

He's holding the EMP gun, actually. Joker's mask is hanging on the dio-base. Besides, if he were actually holding it it wouldn't be much of an issue as this is a figure with removable accessories, not a statue.

Back