Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't mind getting a non-MkXVII faceplate. It would work well for an Iron Man 1-2 kitbash or something.

1239486_587713847933614_480920488_n.jpg

This figure and Scar shipping out one day apart from another.

Exciting week this is. :yess:

1240110_413200995450949_1394302153_n.jpg

Edit: DFanatic this teaser is from OMG. I don't think OMG ever used anything other than black and white for his backgrounds. :lol

You know what would be cool for this figure? Two hands making the "hang loose" symobl, or the letter Y. The part in the movie when he was testing the Mk 42 and he said something like "send them all Jarvis" and he was making that symbol with both hands.

I tried, but couldn't find a photo of that part from the movie.

You know what would be cool for this figure? Two hands making the "hang loose" symobl, or the letter Y. The part in the movie when he was testing the Mk 42 and he said something like "send them all Jarvis" and he was making that symbol with both hands.

This?

3022z5i.png

It would look good with the MkVII headsculpt. This one might be a little too deadpan to work IMO.

Took this screen cap for you. I'm guessing this is the one you're talking about? Not sure what you meant by the letter Y so I got a little confused.

Can't you achieve this with the articulated fingers or no? Too lazy to try it out myself right now.

Edit: I'm on a roll today with posting the same picture minutes after someone else.

9605824054_b1c5295006_b.jpg

I believe its called 'Shockabra!'

south-park-1606-i-should-have-never-gone-ziplining-clip06.jpg

LOL yep that's the one. I just forgot that he did it with the gloves already on, I was thinking it was his bare hands.

And in sign language, that is the sign for the letter Y, that's what I meant.

So if one of the pairs of gloves is articulated then I guess you could do this. And yes the HS that comes with this is too serious, I agree.

LOL yep that's the one. I just forgot that he did it with the gloves already on, I was thinking it was his bare hands.

And in sign language, that is the sign for the letter Y, that's what I meant.

So if one of the pairs of gloves is articulated then I guess you could do this. And yes the HS that comes with this is too serious, I agree.
I think it would have been nice if they slapped on the smirk they gave the Mark VII sculpt. This entire scene had a uplifted mood to it but as usual they just gave the sculpt a look as if he's about to kill somebody.

Back