Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a leg piece without the foot armor on the bottom of it.

We should be getting an extra torso so that we could build the MK42 and have Tony Stark, like getting an extra body to have two Bruce Lees or a whole extra body and clothes like with Luke Skywalker. Now that would be something, I mean come on Hot Toys, you're giving us half of it already, include the other half and give us two figures in one.

We should be getting an extra torso so that we could build the MK42 and have Tony Stark, like getting an extra body to have two Bruce Lees or a whole extra body and clothes like with Luke Skywalker. Now that would be something, I mean come on Hot Toys, you're giving us half of it already, include the other half and give us two figures in one.

Wishful thinking. There are making us buy a whole other diecast suit just to have the iconic movie version. I remember when we could get a figure for $150...

After seeing IM3, I'm a little disappointed because I don't see there being a possible DX figure for Mr. Stark as himself or as IM:(

Wishful thinking. There are making us buy a whole other diecast suit just to have the iconic movie version. I remember when we could get a figure for $150...

It's what happens when a company's head swells and they think everyone will just buy whatever they put out no matter the cost, but their time will come. Look what happened to the Comic industry a few decades ago.

It's what happens when a company's head swells and they think everyone will just buy whatever they put out no matter the cost, but their time will come. Look what happened to the Comic industry a few decades ago.

You mean they just adapt and make billions by dominating the movie market :nana:

Opinions: I have mech tech tony. Should I get this as well. I loved iron man 3. Is the display much bigger than mech test? U guys think sculpt much better. Worth price if I can get it for 200 after use some reward points!?

i dont know why some people complain about the head sculpt. It looks fine to me :)

HS is quite a funny thing around here. I've been lurking around this board for a while. Posted a couple of times. Own a few Hot Toys figs that I love. It's always the same. Some hate it, others love it. Just buy what you dig. The few I have, I really love the sculpts. But it's personal choice. I like this one. The MK VII is the same way. Some love it, other don't. I do. There you go.

Last edited:
Back