Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've never been more excited about an upcoming realise before! I sooooooo can't wait for this set. It's even eclipsing the DB T2 for me.
Hope it comes out soon.
I'm very tempted to use this as a base for a whole Stark display, with the suits behind in the HT display cabinets!

I decided I want this guy...SS has a coupon code thing running today...Can I use the coupon code AND rewards points on this?...Never done the rewards points thing, and I still find there restrictions alittle vague on what you can/can't use them on...Thanks

Matt

I decided I want this guy...SS has a coupon code thing running today...Can I use the coupon code AND rewards points on this?...Never done the rewards points thing, and I still find there restrictions alittle vague on what you can/can't use them on...Thanks

Matt

As a rule no!

New $20 off code only good through May 20 at midnight.

MIST13

Here are the details and restrictions.

Coupon code MIST13 is valid on orders with a $45 minimum of select Pre-Order and In-Stock items placed before 05/20/2013 at 11:59 Pacific Time). Coupon code MIST13 cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account. MIST13 cannot be applied to any Sideshow Collectible or Hot Toys items that becomes/became available for Pre-Order or In-Stock from April 18th – May 20th, 2013! This coupon code will expire on May 20th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

I think the coupon might work for this one.

New $20 off code only good through May 20 at midnight.

MIST13

Here are the details and restrictions.

Coupon code MIST13 is valid on orders with a $45 minimum of select Pre-Order and In-Stock items placed before 05/20/2013 at 11:59 Pacific Time). Coupon code MIST13 cannot be combined with any other site discount, FREE shipping deals, rewards points, gift certificates, gift cards (unless order page indicates otherwise), even if checkout allows it, can only be applied to new orders, and can only be used once per customer/account. MIST13 cannot be applied to any Sideshow Collectible or Hot Toys items that becomes/became available for Pre-Order or In-Stock from April 18th – May 20th, 2013! This coupon code will expire on May 20th, 2013 at 11:59PM (Pacific Time), or while supplies last.

I think the coupon might work for this one.

I trust the Tony Stark became available for pre-order before april 18th?
Do you add the code during checkout?
When i click the code through my email, i am seeing a list of items it *can* be applied to and Tony is not one of them...

I trust the Tony Stark became available for pre-order before april 18th?
Do you add the code during checkout?
When i click the code through my email, i am seeing a list of items it *can* be applied to and Tony is not one of them...

Nope. I was thinking that it might work based on the restrictions though. So it won't work on Tony Stark?

Well, I just took the plunge with the MIST13 code. It does work.

This will be my first and only Iron Man figure. Even with all it comes with, I feel $279 is ridiculously overpriced. $20 off helped me stomach it better as kind of an all-encompassing representation of Iron Man.

I plan to make a small diorama with my other armors and this sweet 1:6 scale Ducati in Tony's workshop. I know its not movie accurate, but I figure Tony would be a Ducati rider if he had a motorcycle.
Just got this in the mail yesterday.

I plan to make a small diorama with my other armors and this sweet 1:6 scale Ducati in Tony's workshop. I know its not movie accurate, but I figure Tony would be a Ducati rider if he had a motorcycle.
Just got this in the mail yesterday.

Very nice. It's a great bike. I bought a new triple9 in 2003. The grunt from a V-twin is incredible.
Makes me want another one...
As for Tony owning one, i can see it, but bikes are so much more subjective, and i can also see Tony owning a Yamaha or a Honda.
I have yet to find a Yamaha in 1/6, but i have a 1/6 Fireblade in my detolf.
How much did you get the Duke for?

Very nice. It's a great bike. I bought a new triple9 in 2003. The grunt from a V-twin is incredible.
Makes me want another one...
As for Tony owning one, i can see it, but bikes are so much more subjective, and i can also see Tony owning a Yamaha or a Honda.
I have yet to find a Yamaha in 1/6, but i have a 1/6 Fireblade in my detolf.
How much did you get the Duke for?

I love Ducati's. Beautiful Thumpers.:clap

I have had several bikes myself, but I did own a Fireblade years ago. The U.S. version since I am in the States. It was just the double R over here.

I do wish it was easier to find 1:6 scale motorcycles. Not too many companies make them. This 999 is from New Ray, and was $37.00 shipped from Amazon. They have the Repsol Honda 1000RR, and the Orange and silver 1000RR. There is also the Red Ducati 998. They make nice 1:6 scale bikes for a really good price, for what you get. New ray has made others, but they are sold out retail wise.

I agree that Tony Stark might have other makes, but just thought the Red 999 will look good with the Red and Gold of the Mark suits.

Hadn't heard of any - still on tap for August according to SSC's order page...

Well....PO'd and Flex'd this one....just like the look and display options here.

Fingers crossed it comes out looking as good as the photos on the order page...

I would be very surprised if it makes the August release based on HT track record. I'm thinking more like October. I hope I'm completely wrong though.:lol

Hadn't heard of any - still on tap for August according to SSC's order page...

Well....PO'd and Flex'd this one....just like the look and display options here.

Fingers crossed it comes out looking as good as the photos on the order page...

No way this comes out in August. When has an Iron Man figure ever came out on the first initial proposed date? Even the closest deviation from the first initial proposed date was at least 1 month away. (Mark II 1.0 and IM2 Whiplash)

Back