Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the more pics i see the more i want it lol... i can afford it but then i'll be over my own set MAX 1 figure a month limit (I have another figure comin in October) :rotfl
but if i wait for November, this might already be sold out...

I haven't see anyone posted pics with this with the MK2 AU, might look pretty cool with it :)

I'll pop them both in the car, take them to work tomorrow and take some pics while i am there.

You guys make me so tempted to get this with all your pics and stuff. And since I've missed the mech test, thought this might be a good alternative and to display with my MK7 or I would regret??

I can buy this locally for $325 (the best price i can get locally)... looks like i'll have to go broke again :(

Looks pretty good to me!

532ols.jpg

Got shipping notice...will be here WED...can't wait...DUM-E has been so lonely!

I haven't see anyone posted pics with this with the MK2 AU, might look pretty cool with it :)

I took both sets with me to work and took a few pics.
I think it looks cool. We all know that inbetween IM2 and IM3 either Tony got the WM armour and reconverted it into the MKII again, or had Jarivs make a new MKII from the old specs. So it's not out of the realms of possibility that he had to make a new one.
I also made a new base so i can display Tony with the armours without him towering over them on his new light up base. More on that in the next post.
Here are the MKII shots. I also gave him the AU boots for a couple of shots. And notice Rhodey's head on the floor...(That's what he gets for stealing the MKII).

IMG_5523.jpg

IMG_5524.jpg

IMG_5525.jpg

IMG_5526.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5531.jpg

And here's the base i made. Really simple. Just a cutout for the light up Elevator base, and raised up enough to that the elevator base just sticks out and no more, so the armours will not be shorter than Tony.
It's sized for a Detolf shelf obviously.

IMG_5536.jpg

IMG_5537.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5543.jpg

IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg

IMG_5548.jpg

And here's the base i made. Really simple. Just a cutout for the light up Elevator base, and raised up enough to that the elevator base just sticks out and no more, so the armours will not be shorter than Tony.
It's sized for a Detolf shelf obviously.

IMG_5545.jpg

IMG_5546.jpg

IMG_5547.jpg
Really liking that base! Would like to pick on up from you in the future if you consider selling them as well as the battery pack. :clap

Where did you get the computer screens? Looks sweet with this set.

I took both sets with me to work and took a few pics.
I think it looks cool. We all know that inbetween IM2 and IM3 either Tony got the WM armour and reconverted it into the MKII again, or had Jarivs make a new MKII from the old specs. So it's not out of the realms of possibility that he had to make a new one.
I also made a new base so i can display Tony with the armours without him towering over them on his new light up base. More on that in the next post.
Here are the MKII shots. I also gave him the AU boots for a couple of shots. And notice Rhodey's head on the floor...(That's what he gets for stealing the MKII).

awesome pix/set-up :clap:clap thanks for that :)

i think i'm sold for this figure :lol

Wow......love the whole setup.

Can you post a more close up shot of the three monitors?

Love the broom and the dunce cap! LOL

It's almost too bad you're constrained to a Deltof.

IMG_5548.jpg

What a killer pic! Man, that Mark IV still looks bad*ss! IMO, the best one yet.

Thanks. I love them displayed that way. Although i *could* have him with any four armours around him.

Wow......love the whole setup.

Can you post a more close up shot of the three monitors?

Love the broom and the dunce cap! LOL

It's almost too bad you're constrained to a Deltof.

Pics of the monitors at the end of this post. They are toys from the "Primeval" tv show.
It's in a set with a figure and they are called "anomaly detectors".
They are sized for a 4" figure but look fine on Tony's bench. I bought the figure a couple of years back JUST because i thought the monitors would be cool for something else.
My Brother was sitting next to me at my desk at work and said that Tony Stark wouldn't have monitors like that as he has hologram projectors in his workshop.
But i think they look cool.
I might try and get a fellow freak here to print me up some custom vinyl decals for them in a more "Iron Man theme".
Here's the item in question:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PRIMEVAL...s_Creative_Educational_RL&hash=item53ea535cf6

awesome pix/set-up :clap:clap thanks for that :)

i think i'm sold for this figure :lol

You shall not regret it. I am only using a small amount of the display items. And i am very happy with all the extras.

Really liking that base! Would like to pick on up from you in the future if you consider selling them as well as the battery pack. :clap

Where did you get the computer screens? Looks sweet with this set.

Pics below of the screens.
As for the base, if there is any more interest, i can make a new one and cast it if anyone else wants to display it like i did in my post above.
I reckon if i get ten people that want one, i can cover my costs. Price would likely be similar to the Gantry base i make. I reckon i could sell it shipped for about $80(It'll be heavy...).
I could also scribe it, or do panel work rather than leave it bare.
Here are the pics of the screens.

IMG_5549.jpg

IMG_5550.jpg

IMG_5551.jpg

IMG_5552.jpg

Thanks, that monitor setup is sweet. I bought that Barbie TV recently, I'll have to show you what I bought it for....it's just not ready yet until I get my shelving unit finished.

Also did you buy that big black/silver tool box or is that a purchase? It goes really well with this setup.

What a great display, love that set up :hi5:
Thanks. I might switch it out with the MKV, MKVI and War machine tomorrow. Just for pics.
Thanks, that monitor setup is sweet. I bought that Barbie TV recently, I'll have to show you what I bought it for....it's just not ready yet until I get my shelving unit finished.

Also did you buy that big black/silver tool box or is that a purchase? It goes really well with this setup.

I made the tool chest myself. It's just an empty box. Very easy to do.

Back