Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is USD 120 a good deal for this guy? Considering it's a used figure with very loose wrist flaps and some chip off near the flap joints.

seems too good to be true

So it means a good deal? Can those loose wrist flaps be a pain?

The seller message to me:

The chip is at the parts holding the flaps if you don't open the flaps up you won't see it.

It doesn't affect the movement of wrists or flaps but just that the flaps becomes loose, can't stay in fixed position when posing

"Hey guys, checkit! My mark five has arriv..."

Empty_Box_Person_Looking_In.jpg

The last two Ebay auctions that I watched for this guy ended at $295 and $280. I've been watching this figure because he was high on my wish list (until now). Price has climbed quite a bit in the last 2 months. Pretty sure I won't be getting one unless I can get it for around $200.

Hopefully they'll come out with some new Iron Man armors in the future, and i'll just get one of those. :cuckoo:

The last two Ebay auctions that I watched for this guy ended at $295 and $280. I've been watching this figure because he was high on my wish list (until now). Price has climbed quite a bit in the last 2 months. Pretty sure I won't be getting one unless I can get it for around $200.

Hopefully they'll come out with some new Iron Man armors in the future, and i'll just get one of those. :cuckoo:

Yes, I was quite surprised to see this figures value go up. I got this for $180 on this forum last month and I'm surprised to see it go up to $280.

:cuckoo:

Yes, I was quite surprised to see this figures value go up. I got this for $180 on this forum last month and I'm surprised to see it go up to $280.

:cuckoo:

I have one coming the end of this week. Cost me 270.00 with shipping. Pretty steep, but its new and never opened. I figured it was a decent price considering it was 210 when it came out, not including shipping.

I passed on him back then, and decided I want3d him now since they are moving to Diecast mix on mms, and will probably not redo this suit.

I got mine for $210 about three weeks ago...i needed him to complete the set, which ironically, a majority came from the same seller....only thing I cant stand are the hand flaps, but the figure is awesome and I love the base.....

I got mine for $210 about three weeks ago...i needed him to complete the set, which ironically, a majority came from the same seller....only thing I cant stand are the hand flaps, but the figure is awesome and I love the base.....

I HATE THE HAND FLAP. They just dangle whenever you pose his arm/hand.

I also purchased a brand new Mark V yesterday online via a shop in France for $260 all in (shipping, taxes), which is an ok price when living in Germany. Actually, this is a very good deal considering the extraordinary prices some other dealers are charging in Germany for the Mark V currently.

Can't wait to display this one next to my other IM figures. Should receive the figure by the end of the week.

hey guy, was dusting my mark 5 and noticed there was some discoloration on his right arm and shoulder, i just noticed it now and i dont think it was there when i originally bought it a couple of months ago... anyone know whats going on or is it supposed to be there?

photo2rol.jpg

photo1alh.jpg

Too be honest, I thing it is suppose to be like that by showing some weathering. I will have to double check mine out when I get home to make sure though.

^ The question that has been asked ever since release (and pops up again every so often)... because there no actual standardization of the weathering method employed by HT ... each figure will have some degree of variation of the weathering application.

Back