Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been loving this figure since I got it Friday. Definately happy I finally got one. I will try battle damaged parts later.

Here ard some pics I took with my phone.

Very nice pictures. :hi5:

Can't wait to set mine up day after tomorrow. Really love this suit since it is so different from the Mark III, IV, VI and VII.

congrats how much did you score him for ?

Thanks. I got him brand new unopened for 270 shipped. I could have scored it for a bit less if I wassnt so picky about getting it new unopened.
I wish I didnt pass on it back in the day. This is a very sweet piece. Great detail. Thank goodness no defects or issues on mine too.

I put this one off for the longest time. Got kinda comfortable that he wasnt selling out. Funny thing was, a couple months ago my comic shop had a swap meet and a guy was selling his for $180. Even at that point I thought it was still in stock at some places. Oops.

I put this one off for the longest time. Got kinda comfortable that he wasnt selling out. Funny thing was, a couple months ago my comic shop had a swap meet and a guy was selling his for $180. Even at that point I thought it was still in stock at some places. Oops.

Tate's ???

Yep, I had the chance to get one at Frank & Sons for $200 out the door a few months ago. Should not have waited, can't find one anywhere for that price now.

I'm surprised that even the Mk.5 has gone up in price, albeit not as significant of a rise as other Ironmen.
I remember for the longest time that the Mk.5 really wasn't moving very fast...

Back