Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email and/or let Hot Toys know on their FB page. If enough people feel that way, they will take another look at it.

Im not sure im seeing what all the fuse is about with the likeness. Its 97% there and that is about as good as we are going to get. I don't see HT going back and tweeking the eyes or making the head sculpt longer. This figure looks really nice as is and im sure it will be around 169.00 So consider it Pre O'ed

55756_1306147615iZ56.jpg

Looks So Much Better. You should send it to HT.

BTW Why has this been moved to the Horror section?:confused: Isn't this supposed to be a Video game related collectible???

This thread not supposed to be in horror section all Resident Evil sould be in Video games section.

I said this was a purchase before when we saw pics of this figure nearly a year ago, and I haven't changed my mind. Damn... how can I fund all of these Hot Toys purchases...

I want the Ghost Rider w/Bike, Jack Sparrow DX, Thor, and now Alice. Eeep! I still even may get the Bad Michael Jackson since I have one put aside for me, and I may have to get Bruce Lee too.That way I can say I own every DX figure to date.

Getting, getting, getting, probably getting, got and cancelled.

HA HA!

:nana:

I say probably for Alice since I think it needs tweaking.

Has anybody used a HT head sculpt on a Triad Eva body? With the smaller chest plate it's the closest I've found to Milla's physique (albeit a tad narrow on the shoulders).

Impressive figure. I'm sure Hot Toys will make a note for some of the negative feeback regarding the head sculpt and will make the appropriate adjustments before the official release.

This thread not supposed to be in horror section all Resident Evil sould be in Video games section.

This thread IS supposed to be in the Horror section. It's about a figure from a movie, not a figure from a video game, nor was the movie in question even based off of a video game. :wink1:

I'll be getting this for sure. Even though Resident Evil Extinction Alice was my favourite look of hers from the films.

I bought Midnight Wesker off ebay about 3 days ago. Perfect timing really, they are going to look great together. Midnight Wesker wears the same outfit as Wesker from the movie also.

I hope this thread doesn't end up like the Indy DX one. lol

Impressive figure. I'm sure Hot Toys will make a note for some of the negative feeback regarding the head sculpt and will make the appropriate adjustments before the official release.

They took long enough to reveal the figure after the "leaked" photos of the toy show, I doubt there will be any (more) tweaking of the figure.
Although it seems to me that just making the head a little less elongated would do the trick, which shouldn't be too difficult by just adjusting the molds.

Im not sure im seeing what all the fuse is about with the likeness. Its 97% there and that is about as good as we are going to get. I don't see HT going back and tweeking the eyes or making the head sculpt longer. This figure looks really nice as is and im sure it will be around 169.00 So consider it Pre O'ed

:lectureyeah I want to get this one too

Email and/or let Hot Toys know on their FB page. If enough people feel that way, they will take another look at it.

What is their email? the website is down. I have been waiting a long time for this figure and I really want it, but after seeing the pictures, I'm on the fence.

I would encourage anyone who is in the same boat as me and wants perfection in their purchase, to post on facebook, and email them too. Supplying the photoshop may also help. I've heard they only took feed back once. For the Terminator Marcus. Its not due out until Q4, so hopefully if there are enough voices there is time for change.

that's how you do a female fig! best female ht fig, BY FAR. this will be my first ht female, and i actually hate all the r:e films. new benchmark has been set, and this bode well for future ht females, i hope.

my only complain is the 2 hair sculpts look too similar, practically identical. the difference should be more substantial than 'now you see my ears, now you dont'.

I want this figure so bad but I can't put money on it because the damn head sculpted doesn't remind me of Milla Jovovich at all.

No doubt If this figure didn't sell well because the Head Sculpted.

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Mommy they didn't show me my supaman :monkey2:monkey2

I am hardly crying about it :dunno
I am just stating the fact that it was bad timing on Hot Toys part. They should have waited until after they did the full reveal of Superman. It would actually been more favorable to this figure.

the 'role' is iconic, Reeves' movies for the most part were not so great, except for Somewhere in Time. Sorry I have never been the biggest Superman fan, but I do love superhero movies and I have seen them, but the rabid fanaticism that is expressed here sometimes about the length of time between the announcement and then the reveal is a bit absurd. If anyone is upset about the lack of HT announcing Superman then express that in the HT Superman thread and leave the HT Alice thread to be discussed for what it is.

Well I think Ultraviolet is one of the worst movies ever made. And it's not just me. 4 out of 10 IMDb 9% Rotten Tomatoes and 2.7 Metacritic
Am I saying you are in the wrong for liking that movie? Hell no, you just have different tastes to others, and that's why a lot of people are so excited about Superman and you are not.
Lot's of people are excited about Jack Sparrow. Now it's not my cup of tea, and I only think he's been in one good movie, but I have to except I am in the minority

Last edited:
Back