Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The figure looks great w/ a lots of accessories included but I'm gonna pass on this one. Not really a fan of RE movie series.

I love the head sculpt. It not exactly accurate but I love the slightly parted mouth showing a hint of teeth. This is how 98 percent of people look with their faces relaxed. Makes for a much livelier head sculpt. Hope the rest of the sculptors take note and follow suit.

Id of really liked a nice base for this thing. Umbrella logo or something. Bit of concrete floor with a squished zombie

I think Hot Toys dropped the ball showcasing this today. Especially after Friday's teaser, we all thought you know who would show up today. It's a bit like expecting steak and being served a hamburger

Last edited:
Hi-Res
165923r2h9x8948zr9k8fx.jpg

1659434rztslfxalilu4bq.jpg

165952211l1t255t5p5tny.jpg

165734ru8r2r28ras2nir9.jpg

170010oi2ebhtn9eto29wn.jpg

1703410ai9qvvq05viq7z9.jpg

170242xwgoekuuswugzsuh.jpg

170354udo9u4bdd6uuvmdc.jpg

170419zbkbtcdft6xfklel.jpg

170406p4tvvj3b86q46tt0.jpg

here is your answer to a awesome milla sculpt.
problem lies with the eyes and face. if you think the right side still looks milla you need to get yourself a pair of specs :lol

55756_1306147615iZ56.jpg

here is your answer to a awesome milla sculpt.
problem lies with the eyes and face. if you think the right side still looks milla you need to get yourself a pair of specs :lol

55756_1306147615iZ56.jpg

This is exactly what I was thinking. The eyes are not quite right and is face too long. I image you used Photoshop to shrink the head and tweak the eyes? I can't figure out how Hot Toys can do solid male sculpts, but they can't get the females right. Whiplash is a perfect example. I think Abigail Whistler is the only female figure that came close.

Last edited:
I think Hot Toys dropped the ball showcasing this today. Especially after Friday's teaser, we all thought you know who would show up today. It's a bit like expecting steak and being served a hamburger

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 Mommy they didn't show me my supaman :monkey2:monkey2

Wish they made her from part 1 when she was normal. I like the sculpt tho.

Same here... figure looks great but that movie was the worst of the series, which is saying a lot since all of the movies have been shat :lol

But I do like the red dress look from RE1 and would add the figure to my collection mostly since my wife really likes them.

This is a film version and the films don't have much to do with the video game; at least that's my take on it.

Is this 1st HT figure with interchangeable hair?

Great looking figure but i have to choose between this and supes...

It would have been really nice if HT made Alice from the first movie instead. I still haven't seen the third or fourth installments of the RE movies. But, since I do like Milla and this is not a bad looking figure of her, I may pick it up.

This is exactly what I was thinking. The eyes are not quite right and is face too long. I image you used Photoshop to shrink the head and tweak the eyes? I can't figure out how Hot Toys can do solid male sculpts, but they can't get the females right. Whiplash is a perfect example. I think Abigail Whistler is the only female figure that came close.

Are you crazy? Its not even close to Biel's likeness
This one is much closer

I think the figure looks great. I totally see Milla in there, but I can acknowledge that some minor tweaks would help. This looks pretty much the same as the figure they showed earlier this year, doesn't it? It concerns me slightly because there were big complaints about her likeness back then as well, and they didn't seem to make any changes to the sculpt.

Of course there's still time to fix it before it's released.

Back