Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this fig. Was just playing with it this evening, posing it and messing around with the accessories. I wonder if HT will ever revisit the movies, especially now that RE6 is in limbo land?

I'd be happy if HT released the original head sculpt. ;) And sent us a razor blade to trim her *** down. If you have the figure and still have the original packaging (who doesn't?) take a look at the pre-production sculpt photos on the instruction sheet. Wow.

On a related note, I'm one pair of white sneakers away from the basic parts I need to build a nameless white-clothed stasis subject - grabbed a red magnetic scarab a few weeks ago to add some pop. This guy (or gal) will be sitting in a clear acrylic tube next to the Alice figure in a white hangar-oriented diorama on the top shelf of one of my Detolfs. Sweet. And yes, I have her positioned so you can't see her ***. :yess:

Alice body:
Alice_zps4bd246b0.jpg

The Boss body:
Alice1_zps244fd0ff.jpg

Resident Evil Afterlife related.

Claire1_zps34d98c7e.jpg

Just got this figure and it's been a while since I've felt totally pleased with a collectible! I'm surprised with myself since I've had the parted out Alice head since it became available in the secondary market though it makes a big difference when the whole thing is together, very impressive!

EDIT: I just noticed that one of the MP5s has no hole in the barrel. It should not be a problem, but knowing the flaw is there kind of makes it one!

Last edited:
Looking for a red dress and a black coat.

I have no tailoring skills.

Can anyone help direct me or does anyone have either or both to sell?

There are a few red dress/coat options on eBay. I found a few while poking around looking for Ada Wong parts.

...yeah, I was looking for Wong parts.

Just got this figure today and it looks so much better in hand, the photos I've seen all make the face look abit off but I'm very happy now I've seen in it in person. Feels like good value with the amount she comes with aswell, very happy!!

She's a brilliant figure!
Only thing I despised was the body, so I replaced it, but the rest is HT's usual great stuff.

I know it's the only flaw I've found, luckily I can't really see it most of the time, what body did you replace it with?

I used Triad Toys' Eva body, the one that came with the Natalie Portman look-alike head sculpt.
It has its own flaws, mainly the floppiness, but it has very nice proportions. I posted a couple of pics somewhere in this thread some time ago.

Last edited:
Back