Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this 1st HT figure with interchangeable hair?

Interchangable hair has been done before by HT. The two that spring to mind are Platoon Chris Taylor and Thor...

Wow, I can't believe the level of entitlement some people feel. HT juts did a sneak peek for Reeve and people are putting them down and crapping on this release because they're revealing Alice instead of Supes? :monkey4

Honestly, this close to SDCC and the other shows, I'm surprised HT's being as generous as they are. :huh

Re: Resident Evil: Hot Toys: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

227321_10150187492472344_58690437343_7226607_2531759_n.jpg
Her proportions gets smaller and smaller from foot to head. Her legs look gigantic for her body, and her head is miniaturized even by her tiny body's standards.

Wow, I can't believe the level of entitlement some people feel. HT juts did a sneak peek for Reeve and people are putting them down and crapping on this release because they're revealing Alice instead of Supes? :monkey4

Honestly, this close to SDCC and the other shows, I'm surprised HT's being as generous as they are. :huh

Not to mention the fact that this is a great looking figure. Some people are just too f'n impatient. We all want to see Superman but why is that a reason to poo-poo on every non-Superman announcement in the meantime?

Yes likness is better with slight bigger eyes and short face, but sometimes you forget those facies are 3 cm tall... Cmon

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcpJExtfCms"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcpJExtfCms[/ame]

For once we agree on something ! :peace

Not to mention the fact that this is a great looking figure. Some people are just too f'n impatient. We all want to see Superman but why is that a reason to poo-poo on every non-Superman announcement in the meantime?

It's ok to criticize and give constructive criticism but it's the whining that makes me :sick:pow ...one person is especially good at this "where's my superman" BS.

I'm really happy Milla is finally being shown officially!
Still isn't my perfect Milla figure, the likeness is not 100% there and the body proportions look a bit odd, but the figure still looks awesome, so I'll be very happy to get this!
Might need to get a second HS loose to upgrade my RE3 figure.

Not a fan of the movies but the figure looks great imo.
The photoshop does look better.

But either way the real Milla is smoking hot.

I said this was a purchase before when we saw pics of this figure nearly a year ago, and I haven't changed my mind. Damn... how can I fund all of these Hot Toys purchases...

I want the Ghost Rider w/Bike, Jack Sparrow DX, Thor, and now Alice. Eeep! I still even may get the Bad Michael Jackson since I have one put aside for me, and I may have to get Bruce Lee too. That way I can say I own every DX figure to date.

It's like the Bruce Lee DX announcement all over again. :(

I dont' get it, I don't understand the obsession to have a Chris Reeve HT????!!!! Superman was great but what? Somebody enlighten me pleeeease!!!!

I dont' get it, I don't understand the obsession to have a Chris Reeve HT????!!!! Superman was great but what? Somebody enlighten me pleeeease!!!!

You got me. :dunno

I'm way more interested in this RE: Afterlife figure!

Still, I'm definitely going to get at least one HT Reeves Superman, if only to flip that baby for some sweet $$$. :monkey3

Well to me... Because he is the timeless superhero, he is an icon to the world... and even though i am not a Superman fan, i want this figure very much... as it will look great amongst the other iconic characters i collect.

I don't buy every HT figure that comes out like some do... i don't get excited for things like this Alice figure (which is "ok") but i take a look at new HT releases... Bring on the icons already!

M.

Well to me... Because he is the timeless superhero, he is an icon to the world... and even though i am not a Superman fan, i want this figure very much... as it will look great amongst the other iconic characters i collect.

I don't buy every HT figure that comes out like some do... i don't get excited for things like this Alice figure (which is "ok") but i take a look at new HT releases... Bring on the icons already!

M.

the 'role' is iconic, Reeves' movies for the most part were not so great, except for Somewhere in Time. Sorry I have never been the biggest Superman fan, but I do love superhero movies and I have seen them, but the rabid fanaticism that is expressed here sometimes about the length of time between the announcement and then the reveal is a bit absurd. If anyone is upset about the lack of HT announcing Superman then express that in the HT Superman thread and leave the HT Alice thread to be discussed for what it is.

Back