Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There you go.... :p

action%2Bf%2Bapocalypse%2B2.jpg

Looks good, but I hate HT's female body. All their female figures look so damn awkward to me.

I'm not quite sure why, but she just looks really...bad to me. At the very least, I'm disappointed. It's hard to pinpoint exactly why, but she strikes me as really awkward looking. The facial expression is bizarre (mostly do to the slightly open mouth) and her base outfit doesn't quite look right (though I like the winter wear).

I'm not quite sure why, but she just looks really...bad to me. At the very least, I'm disappointed.

I think that she looks a bit masculine. Not sure. Also, the "jacket" around the hips ruins the femenine silouette and the shape of the boots too, in my opinion.

The sculpt isn't quite there, but I'll withhold the harsher critique until we have more photos. Also, is it my imagination or is her head too small for her body?

Yeah, I thought about that, couldn't really say. But the clothed body doesn't look too flattering to me.

looks good but cant bring myself to buy this dont like the movies great figure though

Man, im gutted. This has been my most anticipated HT figure of all time. And i will buy it. But i can barely even see Milla even in the close-up shots.

Im hoping we get a DX version somewhere down the line with a new head sculpt(s) and alt costumes from the previous games. All though id buy the other 3 figures of her too if thats the road they take. But after seeing this face id rather they sat down and did the face from scratch. :(

Re: Resident Evil: Hot Toys: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

227321_10150187492472344_58690437343_7226607_2531759_n.jpg

:clap Excellent Hot Toys.....Looks very nice :clap

The negativity started a lot more faster than I expected for this figure. Usually takes a few more pages for that to happen.

I am still firm in my belief that this is just a picture problem. It will look great in hand. For some reason, most of HT proto shots never look really good to me (Wolverine, Blade, Barney Ross, GR, DX04, Thor, etc...). If I based my PO on their proto shots I would have skipped a lot of fantastic figs

Those still on the fence better make a decision now. Don't go hunting for one at a higher than usual price later like with GR and DX BL.

This will be one of those highly sought after figure in the future.

People really do see different things,i think this looks dead on,while others call it awful.Like Jack Sparrow,i don't see Depp in that sculpt at all while others think it's perfect.

Sculpt looks okay. Clothing & accessories top notch.

Body looks like shat. HT needs to re engineer the female bodies.

Back