Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at the last photo posted on pg 42 I believe it looks to me like its the same fire but only a reversed photo.
Either way I really love this sculpt so I put myself on the waitlist yay me!

Still on the fence on this i really really like it. But it's really expensive with the bike and all. I think i may end up getting it though, as it will make a kick ass display.

I think I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on this bad-boy, with the revised HS and that beautiful bike i gotta have one in my collection..better now before this thing turns into the batpod or tumbler lol

How much was the bat tumbler? Yep this bike is kick ass looking, love the color and think the led flames will look awesome...gads, now Ill be going through batteries with this and the Iron man. I think Im going to build a S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ background with LEDs. Might be a cool display

I think I'm finally gonna pull the trigger on this bad-boy, with the revised HS and that beautiful bike i gotta have one in my collection..better now before this thing turns into the batpod or tumbler lol

No harm in Ghostrider turning into a batpod or a tumbler..there both awesome!:D

Fixed sculpt has me soldon this ..should be out soon, i hope:)

I doubt we have it next month Josh. Its not even out in HK. We got at least 2 months. Heck, the Mark IV isn't even out in the states yet and HK has had that for a while now.

But yep, FP #2 on the 25th! :rock

That's why I think we'll see him next month since the next two fp are the next two
Months that should be when it ships. My guess is e'll see stuff from hk soon.

That's why I think we'll see him next month since the next two fp are the next two
Months that should be when it ships. My guess is e'll see stuff from hk soon.

Well, that final flex pay only happens when he ships, so we may have the first two done and over with but still have to wait several months for the final one. Remember the payment plans are based on the original estimated shipping date, and my guess is this guy has been bumped back. They did rework the head afterall and I'm sure the bike has issues of its own. I'm in no hurry though. It gets here when it gets here.

I signed up for the flex pay too off the waitlist so Im sure mine will be a while assuming one even does

Well, that final flex pay only happens when he ships, so we may have the first two done and over with but still have to wait several months for the final one. Remember the payment plans are based on the original estimated shipping date, and my guess is this guy has been bumped back. They did rework the head afterall and I'm sure the bike has issues of its own. I'm in no hurry though. It gets here when it gets here.

Right thats why the email when they moved things back last month. That the final payment was to be inline with when they expected to be shipping the figure. At the longest I say it ends up shipping in March.

Right thats why the email when they moved things back last month. That the final payment was to be inline with when they expected to be shipping the figure. At the longest I say it ends up shipping in March.

So you expecting him to ship in March

just want to ask is there anyone interested with the bike only? or would the bike be hard to part out later. i plan on keeping the figure without the bike due to "space"" issue...if i get him. :/

Back