Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, basically they sold out of their orders. This puts you on a list so if someone cancels you're in line to get it.

I got my first flex payment for this guy on Monday, so 1 down 2 to go. That is the best way to squeeze this guy in. $90 for three months is much better than all at once!

when do you think they would bill your card centrocal?

I am not centrocal, but I hope i can help.

I have ordered things from Alter ego and Viking Playground before. They are great places to order from. They don't charge your card until it ships. SSC states it doesn't come out till Feb., so count on a Feb. release for now.

People passed over Blade and look how he has gone up in price. GR might do the same.

Agreed and that's what I said awhile back....I think it will be the next Blade. The price of entry however might keep some people away.

The other thing to keep in mind is the stuff that was shown at the expo is going to be awhile before it comes out. Plenty of time to add cash to the stash.

:lol think I just talked myself into this...

Seriously, I think I should just set-up a direct deposit every payday to HT, 'cuz their products are just too awesome to pass up! The only thing that's been holding me back from purchasing Ghost Rider is the room that I would need to display him, which I currently don't have! :cool:

So if the item status is sold out does that mean you can still do the waitlist and flex pay? Im not sure I understand how that works. I dont know why I love this figure so much, Im not really a Ghost rider fan and dont even like bikes that much. Just love the look of it

can anyone answer this? I am curious if something is sold out how do they set up a payment date if they are uncertain that you would even get one?

I'm interested in this guy and was considering Flexing it but I think I'll spend on Sam and the Light Cycle instead. It's the same price and visually I think it'll be a better buy, although I am interested to see this in hand.

Seriously, I think I should just set-up a direct deposit every payday to HT, 'cuz their products are just too awesome to pass up! The only thing that's been holding me back from purchasing Ghost Rider is the room that I would need to display him, which I currently don't have! :cool:

Youre not the only one bro, i got 5 statues coming in the next 3 months-ish and 3 figures, where the hell am i gonna put them!! :dunno

I'm starting to think this is becoming a tad bit an addiction, Damn You awesome collectinles :gah:

I cant wait for this ...it will fit right in the middle of the floor in my Ghost Rider shelf setup

Last edited:
When I first saw pics of this guy, I was so disappointed with the sculpting of the skull that I thought I would stay satisfied with my customized Medicom GR and Hasbro Hell Cycle. Now, just from the glimpses of his newly redesigned skull, I have decided to sell all my Medicom figures just so I can afford this. It's only a matter of time before Hot Toys takes over the world...

Back