Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you keep the packaging?

If so why not just keep it in there?

Alternatively I'm sure someone will be wanting one for a Ghost Rider they are building from bits and pieces.

or maybe save myself the hassle and by the figure alone loose without the bike and nick cage sculpt(dont like).:gah:

Hmm so people are expecting him for Feb in HK, looking forward to having this one in my collection. Even looking forward to seeing what the Box is going to like :)

Im probably more excited about this figure than any other figures I have pre-ordered.

I really want a better look at the new sculpt, wish someone took more pictures

Sorry I wasnt sure which sculpt it was

The new skull from the expo actually look's like it's human now, those pics you linked must be old, that or hot toys did not change there window display.

Edit: They are old picture's look at the date on the post.

New sculpt, for those you did not see it yet:)
newrelease_040.jpg

just want to ask is there anyone interested with the bike only? or would the bike be hard to part out later. i plan on keeping the figure without the bike due to "space"" issue...if i get him. :/

Trust me once you have the bike you wont want to get rid of it:pfft:
lol:wink1:

the new head sculpt sealed the deal for me, it what was I was waiting for to confirm the purchase. He's just perfect now.

Once in hand pics show up people that are on the fence are really going to kick themselves for not getting this.

^^Not really, I know the figure itself is fine, but I doubt once you get the bike inhand, it will suddenly look bigger.

I dont know, look at some pictures from the movie stills at normal angles it doesnt look that small.

I can't wait for this. Ordered a while back from Toys2 I don't even like the movie or comic books but this just looks really cool. The hot toy bug strikes again..,

Do we really care if it's accurate to the movie?? ..the movie sucked! ..i will be getting this because its Ghostrider and he look's awesome!!

My biggest problem with the movie was how many bad guy's there was ..ghost rider killed each of them in seconds:slap, very much like Ironman 2 in that way.

..but with the new skull i think this will be one of hot toys best figures!

Back