Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks alot better than this tragedy :slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

:lol:rotfl:lol
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7ksDPElxpsY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7ksDPElxpsY?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Sorry if this has been posted already :dunno

12" KUSTOM GHOST WRITER! KKKUSTOM! He's got spray paint and a PlayDough head! I'm very proud of my head sculpt! Get it while you can!!!!! :lol

Love this guys videos!

Delusional? Yup.

But good for him, I would never have the confidence to show that to the world and be proud of it.

Yea, but why have a Ghost Rider without his ride :dunno

1.$

2.Not a HUGE fan, but still a fan.

3.Figure still looks great without it.

But point taken, the bike looks killer and the figure benefits from it. Still would be a nice option to purchase without.

Hey does anyone know when this is supposed to be at SS for order? I would love to preorder it but at the latest possible date

This figure is a hard one to decide on. They showed so much greatness at the expo and because of the price he could be an easy pass. Would really like to get my first 1/6 vehicle too. He just looks better and better....

DAMN YOU HT'S, DAAAAAAAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :gah:

I really kind of liked the GR movie, honestly it made me like the character more than I ever had. His penance stare kicks ass. This figure would look sooo cool in the dark lit up too!

People passed over Blade and look how he has gone up in price. GR might do the same.

They obviously made some changes to it since Comic-Con and to me it looks even better than it did then. The bike was really cool looking in person and I think you're correct in people will find this more expensive down the line.

Back