Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bike doesn't look too small right here

20100902_d35f64aab7edda7139eb5EmsGOZ6fg5l.jpg

My only complaint is I think its too low to the ground but I guess thats the style.
I'd actually like to see a comparison of HT bike next to the Hasbro's.

My biggest problem with the movie was how many bad guy's there was ..ghost rider killed each of them in seconds:slap, very much like Ironman 2 in that way.

..but with the new skull i think this will be one of hot toys best figures!

I thought the bad guys were weak as well but the rest of it I liked. Agreed that the ending of Iron Man 2 was a bit quick but the rest kicked ass for me.

He looked great at Comic-Con and even better now.:hi5:

I actually didnt mind this movie maybe because I wasnt expecting anything of it. But yeah, who really cares if its a tad bit smaller for God sake Im sure if you look at every HT piece you will find discrepancies in scale or detail. Plus wait until the Hulk figure gets made for the Avengers...Now that is one I want close to scale but have my doubts

I had no idea the jaw on this could move! ..also it would have been cool if you could take the flames off around the skull and replace them with blown back flames like the movie still above.

I just hope the little studs dont fall off like in that one picture...makes you wonder how many times you can handle it without that happening. Yeah Calcifer that would be cool too. Would have to make another head though too.

My only worry right now with this figure is the light up system, if done well this thing will look awesome (imagine it in the dark!) ..but after warmachines poor eyes and whiplash's arc reactor it could end up looking vert cheap looking.

Yeah, but WM is the first one where anything was dim at all. His chest piece was bright every other Iron Man piece I've had the lights would blind you. :lol

Yeah, that looks cool. It comes with batteries for Ghost Rider but you will have to use your own for the bike.

Back