Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think all around the figure kicks @$$ and I'm not concerned in the least how accurate it is to the way GR looked in the movie as I hated the film.

The Nic Cage sculpt looks fantastic but I could really care less as I would NEVER display him with that headsculpt.

So glad the chain weapon and the light up features on the bike and GR are included.

Price wise, was a little worried. If we're talking $400 then that's kind of crazy for a figure that not many people are clamoring for. Would I pay it? Well it's going to come down to either this or the Lion-O Pop statue. Tough decision but no way I can afford both and 1/6 HT's figures are more of what I like to collect overall. Looks like GR might just win this one.

Here's hoping Alter Ego keeps the price down....

i agree that the movie wasn't so great, but I feel that the new one is going to be a lot better. but I've been a ghost rider fan since I was a wee lad, so this I guess one could say this is more of nostalgia for me.

but I certainly don't think this is a walmart $40 figure. I hate it when someone uses a walmart or cheap store reference. I'd like to see hasbro produce a figure with this quality for only $40 bucks.

on the other hand, this will go great with my hasbro 6" movie fig :rock

also, just looking on ebay, and ppl have it for pre-order for only $249 so I'm definitely getting this guy for that price :rock

I made a few adjustments. Took out the 'Anime Eyebrows' and made it less exaggerated

GhostRider-Comp.gif

^^agreed...when looking at ed's screen capture, the eyebrows should be angled and not so round. I want my ghost rider looking angry not passive :lol

Nice leathers, but god Hot Toys, why are you wasting your skills on nicolas coppola, i mean, cage. Why?? The guy is such a joke. Jeeze, they could be wasting their time on better bad licenses than anything to do with jolly ole nic.

I actually really liked the film. Didn't read the comics though. But my dad and I enjoyed it.

As for this skull, it doesn't look much like what I saw on screen. This looks like a smiling cheerful skull that looks demented...and I know Hot Toys can do better than this, so come on Hot Toys, fix this sculpt!

I think it was a great addition. Just like alot of people like to have Bruce Wayne heads for their Batmen, some might want the Johnny Blaze sculpt.

I know that I personally would love to have a Bruce Wayne and Batman displayed, and a Johnny Blaze and Ghost Rider....it would be awesome to make a stop motion with this figure.

Yeah everyone keeps getting stuck on the movie. People need to remember Ghost Rider had lots of fans before the movie and those Marvel fans simply want a HT quality Ghost Rider figure to stand next to wolverine and Iron Man on their shelf

looks good, great Nic Cage sculpt. Hated the film, but still a very nice figure. Where's HULK?

Who cares?:dunno ..its just a display option,like i said before just keep it in the box if you don't like it.

I don't even plan on getting this so I really don't care eitherway. I mean it a cool extra I guess but it seems like everyone and their uncle hates Nick Cage so it seems kinda like the extra head isn't nessissary unless he's real popular in Asia.

I would use the extra HS. Or I would use the Nic Cage head for a bash of some sort. Darn, might need some more HT narrow shoulder TTs. :p

Figure looked sweet @ SDCC. I won't be getting it right now but I may add it in the future.

Back