Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have zero interest in this release but, it does look really nice.

Hot Toys! make more cult classic figures, no more meh licences.

I think the movie is kinda underrated. Only thing i had a problem with was the horrible villains (except Fonda, he was great!)

I was upset that Eva Mendes didn't do the entire film nude, aside from that it was okay.

eva_mendez_mtv_movie_awards.jpg

I kinda want this, but the chopper is way too small, looks like a pocket bike version. I'm afraid to get this, and a better version comes out with the second movie.

I bet plenty of Medi GR owners would love to get the bike, so that might not be out of the question for a lot of people who don't want the bike.

I would love to get a Peter Fonda figure now though. I mean we got Abigal Whistler, why not the Devil himself?

We should start a petition for them to include a pointing finger hand for that ridiculous Elvis pose Cage did in the movie... :monkey3

Man I hated that...

We should start a petition for them to include a pointing finger hand for that ridiculous Elvis pose Cage did in the movie... :monkey3

Man I hated that...
me too! one of the worst parts in the movie!
I'll pay up to $250.

Guess we will see what SS does. Will prolly go up thurs.

I'm pretty sure that's were it's going to be at. Like I said earlier, certain eBay stores are selling the preorder at $240 and $250

I think the movie is kinda underrated. Only thing i had a problem with was the horrible villains (except Fonda, he was great!)

totally agree!!!! but I guess I'm one of the few who liked the movie. GR is such a Bada$$

I'd like some ungloved human and Rider hands

me too! I'd want an un-studded jacket as well. who knows, that might be the sideshow exclusive if there is one :rock

I think I'm one of the few who will pose him with the Nic Cage sculpt from time to time though. and I think i'm one of the few who actually likes Cage as an actor in general.
my brother and I like to plan out who we think should play certain characters in upcoming superhero films and Nic Cage was our first and only choice for Ghost Rider. He himself even said that he loved the character since he was a kid so i think it was just another Brandon Routh incident, great actor to play the character, but bad script to go with

all in all, I'm going to buy this set. it's limited edition which makes me want it more as I'm a sucker for all limited edition things, plus I just love GR so YEA :rock

I think I'm one of the few who will pose him with the Nic Cage sculpt from time to time though. and I think i'm one of the few who actually likes Cage as an actor in general.

I dont have any problem with Cage really, and I loved GR as a kid, but I really despised the movie with the exception of one or two moments. Just awful :slap

Back