Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The skull looks too soft and rounded and anime like. There should be more sharp angles to the skull. In terms of movie accuracy, Hot Toys has made the skull bigger relative to the body. In the movie, the skull looked a lot smaller since without flesh, a skull should look smaller relative to the body. Although honestly, I really don't care too much about movie accuracy since the movie was awful. I just want a good looking Ghost Rider. The Cage sculpt looks awesome though. Nice that it all lights up.

, I really don't care too much about movie accuracy since the movie was awful. I just want a good looking Ghost Rider.

I just read the newsletter and it mentioned the head was sculpted 3 times and it still missed the mark. :slap

eh well, evilbay has the set listed at $240 plus shipping, I wonder what that will equate to from Toys2, SS etc. Paying $200+ for a toy is pushing it and it comes in close to $300, out of principle I will pass. :(

Last edited:
I just read the newsletter and it mentioned the head was sculpted 3 times and it still missed the mark. :slap

eh well, evilbay has the set listed at $240 plus shipping, I wonder what that will equate to from Toys2, SS etc. Paying $200+ for a toy is pushing it and it comes in close to $300, out of principle I will pass. :(

I think it was the Cage sculpt that was sculpted 3 times. It didn't look like Cage at SDCC, but it looks like him there. I Can' tell if the GR head is different or not though. I'm sure we'll complain enough and they will tweak that one too.

I for one am really excited to add this to the Marvel film collection. I think they should have sold the bike seperately for those that don't want to fork over the cash and/or don't have the room for it. I know I'll be in a pinch finding room for it myself, but I definately want it. The Batpod wasn't something crucial to Batman. Ghost RIDER's bike is.

I think it was the Cage sculpt that was sculpted 3 times. It didn't look like Cage at SDCC, but it looks like him there. I Can' tell if the GR head is different or not though. I'm sure we'll complain enough and they will tweak that one too.

I for one am really excited to add this to the Marvel film collection. I think they should have sold the bike seperately for those that don't want to fork over the cash and/or don't have the room for it. I know I'll be in a pinch finding room for it myself, but I definately want it. The Batpod wasn't something crucial to Batman. Ghost RIDER's bike is.

It could be the Cage sculpt, I am at work so it was a quick read. I like the Cage sculpt the skull, eh. It doesn't look much different (if at all) than the Con pictures.

I may yet pick it up, I will certainly po just in case. I'd like the skull sculpt to be tweaked before I consider dropping that kinda cash. Paying $300 for a "it will due" figure isn't in gonna happen. I have good control over my impulses :lol

the human head looks like a younger Cage to me. If this skull looked like the SS GR original maquette, this thing would be perfect.

I believe they re sculpted the skull 3 times because it says they wanted him to look as real as possible, the Nic Cage head sculpt doesn't have that problem considering it is based on a real person. So by that deduction they want to make the skull look real!!!

Nick looks pretty good, but that skull needs more work.

ghost_rider27.jpg

i'm happy it comes with the bike, other wise, i probably wouldn't get it. that was my main question when I saw the con pics.

I'm glad they made cage look younger, b/c in the movie, they gave him bucket loads of make-up so he could look younger so I love the Cage sculpt. the skull like everyone else said, is iffy, but I love the light-up features so that, the bike and the awesome likeness sold me on it

Def like it, skull may need tweaking but its cool. Will def get it if its not an outrages price!!

Holy @#$$%%, did you guys see the price BBTS HAS IT FOR???? $399.99. THATS CRAZY, im sure they'll adjust later but DAMN!!! Preordering anyways for now, Will cancel if it stays that price!!!!

Def like it, skull may need tweaking but its cool. Will def get it if its not an outrages price!!

Holy @#$$%%, did you guys see the price BBTS HAS IT FOR???? $399.99. THATS CRAZY, im sure they'll adjust later but DAMN!!! Preordering anyways for now, Will cancel if it stays that price!!!!

totally agree with you there!

thanks for the info on BBTS price, but i prefer not to order from BBTS they have some of the higher prices on lots of stuff. I'd rather order from corner store. they always scratch like $10 or more off the original price :rock

or rather they take off a percentage i guess is a better way to say

If it's over 300 I won't be getting it.

ETA I can't imagine their price being that inflated so I will probably not be getting this.

Last edited:
I didnt care for the movie and to be honest this looks like something you could buy at walmart for bout 40 bucks. If they changed to skull and make the fire look somehow real it would look a lil better. Im gonna pass on this guy

Every good taste fiber in my body is saying noooo to this figure and the movie! But the country hick in me is saying "buy the flaming skull, you like stuff with skulls and motorbikes!"

Like the movie, this would be a very guilty pleasure purchase if I were to do so.

I agree with most of you in feeling that the Skull needs some work and Cages face need less Schwimmer in it!!

Back