Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good!

I believe they used the Slim TT instead the narrow shoulders TT ?? :dunno

Mnnn.. the flaming skull looks weird.. and inaccurate. The Medicom one, looks much better.
The Cage sculp need to be improved aswell

No way is that a slim.

Agreed. Skull needs work. If you compare it to a plain human skull, it just looks like something out of an animated/anime movie...

skull-anatomy-picture.jpg

.......................................................................................... image from: https://healthguide.howstuffworks.com/skull-anatomy-picture.htm

HT should revise the skull. Even Medicom looked a tad better? skull wise I mean...

rahghostrider02.jpg

image from: https://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2006/10/medicom-16-ghost-rider.html

Nah the cheek bones stuck out too far on the Medi figure

Looks like GR needs to eat some larger meals between now and release and make a stop or two at the plastic surgeon to get that face worked on.........

If this thing is $220-$230......:yess:

I missed my chance with blade ..not going to happen with this guy!

..they should include his transformed shotgun!

Looks great overall... skull still looks too friendly, but the outfit, Cage sculpt and bike are all awesome.

Be interesting to see what the final cost of this one is. I really don't want the bike, but guess I might now have much of a choice.

I think it looks bette then it did in the original shots we saw i will have to see more im interested. Not sure if its a def purchase yet soo much ____ is coming out.

not sure if i'm gonna buy this, but besides the slightly inaccurate skull sculpt, EXCELLENT FIGURE, HOT TOYS!

I think it looks like Nic Cage, but only younger. We should be able to see more of his forehead... perhaps also the cheeks could be a bit more prominent, in my opinion he doesn't look quite slender enough.

Considering the features it's still a very good sculpt. And I suppose it could also be the licensor or actor wanting it this way.

Resisting my urge to buy everything Hot Toys makes here... just not doing it for me. Looks like a toy not a movie replica. Also HS is NOT cage... its a David Schwimmer/Cage hybrid.

45214_425461827343_58690437343_5343762_6088142_n.jpg

I really like the tailoring on his costume, the jacket doesn't look too big or bulky, everything is very form fitting. And I also love the pants, I don't know how they made the design on his knees but it looks great. People are saying the figure is too thin, but shouldn't he be thin He's a skeleton right?

I think he should have a second pair of actual skeleton hands also

GR+bike.jpg

Resisting my urge to buy everything Hot Toys makes here... just not doing it for me. Looks like a toy not a movie replica. Also HS is NOT cage... its a David Schwimmer/Cage hybrid.
I don't see how any of you are seeing David Schwimmer in that headsculpt. Looks exactly like Cage from the movie.

A little shading on the skull would make it a loot more nasty looking like the other versions people have posted, its a little plain looking. great fig though the bike is awesome. Love the character, hate the movie, tough choice...but I think pass for me.

Resisting my urge to buy everything Hot Toys makes here... just not doing it for me.

I'm doing ok with resisting the urge. Although I have to admit it is really hard. I've cracked 3 times so far and probably will with the DX Bruce Lee coming along with the Predator line.

Does he look a little lean?

GR looking lean is only one problem I think. The other problems have already been stated. The neck is too long, and the skull needs to be redone with better attention to the cheek bones. The nose I can live with or without. But the skull needs to look more fierce. I think with resculpted cheeks it will look better. As for the neck I hope there is something we can do to make the neck shorter like the DX Batman was able to.

Back