Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think anyone has accurately captured the movie skull. HT is close though.

ghostrider-31.jpg

I must say that the Cage sculpt looks extremely good! The Skull looks great too, but just a tad off... I think the nose looks a bit piglike, or something.

If HT would make the nosebridge a bit more straight and more sticking out, and the cheekbones a bit less "droopy" like in this pic Plasmid posted:

ghostrider-31.jpg

45260_425461922343_58690437343_5343765_2865934_n.jpg

...it would look pretty much perfect IMO :)

The bike looks great as well, and I think it's an awesome idea of HT to sell this as a set!! :rock :rock :rock

Something's off with the flaming skull. Too much cheek bone & nostrils are too small I think. This is how I wish it looked...

ghost-rider-poster-l-881.jpg

I do not like the skull. does not look like the movie

also. hottoys keeps failing on the collars. that neck is too long
I can not understand hottoys. is that they do not see it?
always puts giraffe necks. in predators ... in iron man .... in batman ...
and now gosth rider. giraffe neck
is incomprehensible. are easy to fix errors but they continue to commit

hottoys can not see. they need glasses
THEY NEED GLASSES!!!!!:gah::gah::gah:

O who care's it looks more terrifying than medicom. Medicom looks like the skeleton you see at docters office that dressed up for holloween.

@facebook someone stated that the price would be around 1780HK$ = approx 228USD.
With the bike thats not too bad? (if the info is accurate)

Wonder why Joseph didn't use the predator skull trophy as the base of the sculpt. Didn't he sculpt that skull?

ap_20100712103000750.jpg

I find the figure is pretty good IMO.
I loved the movie although I'm not familiar with the character. And I found Cage has performed an acceptable Johnny Blaze.

Moreover, I think this figure and bike set is the kind of product that deserves we spend $200 or even $300 to have it.

Looks good!

I believe they used the Slim TT instead the narrow shoulders TT ?? :dunno

Mnnn.. the flaming skull looks weird.. and inaccurate. The Medicom one, looks much better.
The Cage sculp need to be improved aswell

Back