Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine around the same time and I think paid about $320 shipped. I'm sure most of them are $400+ nowadays. But like I said if you are patient you can probably find one closer to $350.

I think I paid 300 for it 2 years ago. Ebay seems to be 450 all the way to 700, depending on opened or MIB.

And what someone "lists" it for is not the value...you look in the completed section and see what people are bidding for it or buying for.

Is it complete? Mib does not mean unopened or anything. it means it's perfect with no flaws, all parts and packaging. Could have been displayed. So long as it is still mint. Unopened is one thing, MIB another.

The only way to really got an idea of value is with all the details. Any flaws, any missing items, is all the packaging still with it and so on.

Also, there's different "values" as well. There's market value, there's what you ask for it, there's what it sells for..and so on. There are multiple values for just about everything, and huge price swings. Take mk3 iron man from hot toys...I found it mib online for anywhere from
199 (flat price) to 899. Then found it unopened from 275 to 1k. Throw in the few local sales I found and it's 250 to 1k. For the exact same thing. Even on just one site, eBay, there's listings for over 700, some around 200. There's completed sales of 600 bucks while the same thing is still buy it now for half that. It's crazy

Anyway, if your looking to sell I am interested. But it depends on condition and what if anything is missing.

No nothing is missing. Was displayed once. Oh, I always though MIB was never opened. Interesting to know.

i thought...

MIB is specific for box collectors...unopened/never opened.

opened for inspection does not equate being MIB.

I got mine for 340 many yrs ago, I thought it was a steal for something of that size, NRFB, and free priority mail
shipping. The bike is awesome and so is the figure but it is a bit annoying to get it to stand upright, and the handle bars
are a bit finicky.

Mib is just an acronym. And means that the figure and box are in fact mint. For a carded figure like motu it means unopened. For something like hot toys where the box is designed to be reusable and the figure put back in it means that you can not tell the difference between it and new. Even if it's been opened.

I am a moc (mint on card) collector on almost everything I collect. If it's a figure I want to open I buy two. However with hot toys(and the others like it in box design) it's the best of both. Packaging can be perfect and reusable but still open and display figure.

As previously states MISB means never opened. (Mint in sealed box)

Received today:

Hot Toys- MMS 133 - GHOST RIDER - Ghost Rider

To be honest, this figure wasn't on my wishlist at all.
I loved the character, but the movies not so.
But due to many awesome pics by fellow collector, and the fact I had a custom Daredevil, I wanted to complete my shelf of Marvel Knights.

Thanks to a felllow Dutchman owner of comics store.
I finally was able to obtain this figure.

The Nicolas Cage sculpt is nice, but wouldn't display him with it much.
The bike lights up really well, but the Ghost Rider sculpt not much, maybe weak batteries?

Leuk om wat meer pre MCU figuren in de collectie te hebben.
Heb 9tal foto's toegevoegd.

Nice to have some Pre-MCU figures in the collection.
I've added 9 pics to show off this figure and his fellow teammates.

Who needs The Avengers when you can these guys to do all the dirty work!

Enjoy!

i want an MCU ghostrider figure. :impatient:

1HWQIPa.gif

Back