Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1HWQIPa.gif

oh how i wish i could see what pic is that :gah:

on other note, the only sig of yours that i could remember seeing was the vision sig.

oh how i wish i could see what pic is that :gah:

on other note, the only sig of yours that i could remember seeing was the vision sig.

I keep forgetting that you can't see them, my bad
Its a Willy Wonka "You get nothing, You lose, Good day sir" GIF :rotfl

Hmmm the Vision sig was an IMGUR gif, not sure why that was an exception. Is there any image hosting sites that aren't blocked?

I keep forgetting that you can't see them, my bad
Its a Willy Wonka "You get nothing, You lose, Good day sir" GIF :rotfl

Hmmm the Vision sig was an IMGUR gif, not sure why that was an exception. Is there any image hosting sites that aren't blocked?

hahah its ok. used to it already. :rotfl

not sure either, but i could see the new pic posted by jaymig at the mark43 thread. and to be honest i'm a complete noob when it comes to IT.

I still need to find a display thats big enough to display the bike with him. Hot Toys really did good work on it.

Just picked up a ghost rider... it was one of the KO figures I assume from eBay... not bad quality for $80 shipped...

bs'd an action chain together to give him some life!

Just picked up a ghost rider... it was one of the KO figures I assume from eBay... not bad quality for $80 shipped...

bs'd an action chain together to give him some life!

Great Job!

The pictures have definitely made me a believer. Never a huge fan of Ghostrider but HT really hit this one out of the park. Awesome set and photographs really well.

Nice fig. Love the photos Leenart

Thx guys! same with me, Not a big fan of the movies, but Hot Toys created a really awesome figure!

Great Job!

Thanks man! It was your pics that pushed me into picking up the figure and making the "alive" chain! I had one a year or so back and never opened it up... basically had no space for the bike and just sold it for what i bought it for to a boardie.... but always wanted the figure. so thanks for spending my money! ;) lol

Thanks man! It was your pics that pushed me into picking up the figure and making the "alive" chain! I had one a year or so back and never opened it up... basically had no space for the bike and just sold it for what i bought it for to a boardie.... but always wanted the figure. so thanks for spending my money! ;) lol

haha,
To be honest, I have it displayed most of the time without the bike! Even tho it looks really cool, the figure itself is the real treat, and the Nic Cage headsculpt will never come close to its body again haha

I always think about selling mine then I pull it out of the box and change my mind. I just need more room!

Back