Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll break it down for you:
Head and neck: $40
Hands and Gauntlets: $35
Boots: $20
Jacket and Pants: $60
Black shirt:$6
Knock-off TT: $23
Chain: $3

So $187.00 to put this together without the bike. Not bad. I think I'd rather just buy the whole thing for $300.00 or $350.00 shipped. You definitely have patience.

It didn't take too long, maybe a month. I got the head and neck for a great price in an auction and thought, why not? Ghost Rider was my first Hot Toy, and I always regret selling it, especially when I see everyone's great pics here. I'm OK without the bike for now, but I need to hit up Evilface for a decal for that boring stand.

Got the last parts in for my Ghost Rider today. I didn't want to pay 20 bucks for the chain, so I just got some from the craft section at Walmart. I'm going to check Hobby Lobby for a 1/6 bike I can customize with flames.
1EBDE08D-6EB3-4AB3-B654-33049CE6B95C-7759-000003CF7576195D_zps0d86a6e6.jpg

That's looks awesome my friend. I have to look for that chain!

Didn't HT announced they got the license to the 2nd Ghostrider movie? I guess after the movie flopped they cancelled producing it.

No it's just delayed till after they produce all 42 Ironman Marks before they start on it.

I caught a few minutes of the first GR movie last night. On your mark, get set...terrible.

Ghost Rider really is a great MCU character and deserves a quality reboot under the Marvel Studios umbrella. Who owns the license right now? Fox I suppose.

I caught a few minutes of the first GR movie last night. On your mark, get set...terrible.

Ghost Rider really is a great MCU character and deserves a quality reboot under the Marvel Studios umbrella. Who owns the license right now? Fox I suppose.

I agree for the most part. He Should definetly be brought into the MCU, but they should keep the Marvel Knights label for characters like him, Punisher, Daredevil etc...the more "dark" characters.

Marvel needs to systematically reacquire all their properties and have them all in the MCU.

You're telling me there was more than one Ghost Rider film?:rotfl

You're telling me there was more than one Ghost Rider film?:rotfl

Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider : Spirit of Vengence
Ghost Rider 3 : Hell In a Handbasket
Ghost Rider 4 : Electric Boogaloo
Ghost Rider 5 : Legend Of Curly's Gold

Hello Fellow Freaks!

I had a quick question - I was able to acquire a bike via ebay this week and just got it last night. It was described as "New" but when I went to open the battery compartment the screw was rusted. And I looked at the other screws, and they were rusted too. Is this common?

The battery compartment still opens and none of the screws are visible of course, but I was just curious if rusted screws was a common thing - even out of the box?
Could they rust even in storage? It was from Malaysia so maybe it's because it is humid there.

Does anyone have screws that have rusted also?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Those are all terrible looking screws. I'd replace all of them. Take them to a hardware store and find some replacements stat!

Back