Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone seen this on onesixthkit
9509785f638e34cfe02f603662602b7f.jpg
171d9b47ebe4264b5be8fd2c1a69379e.jpg

One six kit had it up for PO but I think it closed. Red one is up but ends today/tomorrow.

I like the blue better....

Man, I wanna see this movie again. Don't care how much people say it sucked! I liked it, darn it.

Now that second one...WTF. I couldn't even finish it. I didn't even get it.

One six kit had it up for PO but I think it closed. Red one is up but ends today/tomorrow.

i see the one on ebay is on PO, blue and red. some seller from HK,
i would not mind if they made a blue flame skull with that run tbh.
i already bashed my 2nd rider with HT parts minus the bike long time ago. this would have been cheaper.lolz
if it came with blue flames, i wont hesitate for a 3rd rider.

Is anybody here interested in this set because I have one i want to sell. feel free to PM me. I will soon put it up for sale on ebay, so anyone here interested should contact me ASAP.

I like the blue better....

Man, I wanna see this movie again. Don't care how much people say it sucked! I liked it, darn it.

Now that second one...WTF. I couldn't even finish it. I didn't even get it.

The second movie was so very bad, I got the Blu-ray as a gift (Glad I didn't pay for it!). I managed to sit through the whole thing but only because it was like watching a train wreck, I couldn't turn my eyes away from the horror. :horror

What made it worse was the documentary, the crew was so enthusiastic about how awesome their work was and how they were huge GR fans. It was almost as cringe-worthy as the film itself. :lol :slap

The second movie was so very bad, I got the Blu-ray as a gift (Glad I didn't pay for it!). I managed to sit through the whole thing but only because it was like watching a train wreck, I couldn't turn my eyes away from the horror. :horror

What made it worse was the documentary, the crew was so enthusiastic about how awesome their work was and how they were huge GR fans. It was almost as cringe-worthy as the film itself. :lol :slap

second movie sux.
that said, i still wont mind getting another flamehead from that movie.
i wont mind the bootleg version if they made the flamehead blue either.

Back