Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! THe chair was intented for TOny Montana, but it stains a bit and I was worried I would ruin his white suit.

All these great pictures did finally make me pull the trigger on this one. And I did love the movie too.
So Aldo is on his way. :yess: :yess: :yess:

Does his rifle have the written " inglourious basterds" on it. I'm looking to purchase one but the guy who has it is telling me that it does not.
Thanks to all

It is very faint, but it is indeed there and it seems to look carved or etched in so kudos to HT...but, I'd need to take that back for them using the wrong rifle, which should be a Kar98.

Lame figure. Who would own this?

11%20at%20first%20I%20was%20like.jpg

Oh yeah, me! hehe I <3 it.

:D :D

Some mods and addons on Aldo. Check my facebook page to see more of my custom work:

10731031_776883355681744_7645623160239247288_n.jpg

10631280_776883472348399_3934825463688979977_o.jpg

Good to see the old HT figs popping up on the thread.
I almost sold my I B figures about a year ago, but I didn't have the guts to get rid of them in the end. :lol

DSCF3115_zps6cdaf34a.jpg

c57c1ad322a80583af67fff9dc3482e8.jpg

Putting mine up for sale, decided to post one first/last picture. He's gonna be hard to part with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was boxing him up and noticed an extension or something for one of his guns was missing. Can anyone post a pic of his guns? I'm not sure how much $$ to take off his price for missing a small part ( or if anything is even missing at all )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I had gotten the Hans Landa figure. I do think Hot Toys could have done a better effort in capturing the goofy smiles both characters had, which is what made them unique but I think Hot Toys was trying to be conservative. However, Aldo is a prized figure in my collection which stirs up fond memories of the movie whenever I look at it. I didn't do any mods to it, except swapping out the stock rifle for a proper Kar98k, of course with a decal of the "Inglorious Basterds" carving on the butt. Here he is on a base I customized (sorry for the crappy phone pic):
Aldo.jpg

Last edited:
I wish I had gotten the Hans Landa figure. I do think Hot Toys could have done a better effort in capturing the goofy smiles both characters had, which is what made them unique but I think Hot Toys was trying to be conservative. However, Aldo is a prized figure in my collection which stirs up fond memories of the movie whenever I look at it. I didn't do any mods to it, except swapping out the stock rifle for a proper Kar98k, of course with a decal of the "Inglorious Basterds" carving on the butt. Here he is on a base I customized (sorry for the crappy phone pic):
View attachment 242617
Nice pic, like the customised base.:clap

I was going to sell my 2 I B figs a while back but now I am going to hang on to them.
I noticed my Aldo bag has deteriorated it looks like its crumbling away with age. :dunno

Excuse the mess on my desk.
DSCF4437_zpsughcscvn.jpg

DSCF4439_zps1tdxt858.jpg

I noticed my Aldo bag has deteriorated it looks like its crumbling away with age. :dunno

Mine is exactly the same, dude. Must be common. I even did a WTB thread looking for one. Kept an eye out for over a year, with no luck.

Back