Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked a most the links couldn’t find any, is there any easier way to search for it? Still kind of new to these forums haha

Okay after searching for a little while I scored one on the market here for 185. I hope it comes in great condition! Looking forward to being apart of the Aldo Raine family here

Finally got him, He is an awesome figure. Question though, is it okay to put his hat on or does it stain?

I left his hat off just in case, looks like this fig is getting popular now, I picked him up a year ago on eBay for £90 in an auction. :yess:

Finally getting popular? I'm surprised he wasn't before. I think they did a little better job overall with this figure than with Hans Landa, and I love my Hans Landa figure.

I got into the collecting game about 4 months ago and Brad Pitt is my favorite actor right now so I had to get this. I would love for them to make a Jesse James Pitt figure but that would never happen.

I got into the collecting game about 4 months ago and Brad Pitt is my favorite actor right now so I had to get this. I would love for them to make a Jesse James Pitt figure but that would never happen.

Great film. Good Taste. Too obscure for a figure, but hey that's what customs are for. the Aldo sculpt could work for a Jesse James Kitbash.

liiiike this one :wink1:

556461_4128186435841_1456022221_n.jpg

Back