Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey I got a great deal on all the parts to put this guy together. Only thing I need is a truetype body. Do I go with the slim?

It came on a old Regular TT. Not sure if a Slim would look right, it could I suppose considering all the layers up top and the baggy pants. Boots might not fit right on the legs though, may have to pad the lower legs a bit. If you can, use a regular.

I am in the market for one of these. If your thinking about selling, send me a pm. Needs to be in immaculate condition though.

Thanks

I just got all the parts minus the body from ebay for 100, but the head sculpt had like some blemish on his nose eyebrow and hair. I had to return it. Looking for this guy used or new.

I see on on ebay but it seems on his eyebrow there is a blemish as well, is that some sort of problem with this figure?

if im correct this and landa are the last of the smaller non blockbuster figures HT made...im glad to have them in my collection

if im correct this and landa are the last of the smaller non blockbuster figures HT made...im glad to have them in my collection

I just managed to happen on the two Basterds figures in the last month. Landa was always on my list cause I loved his character. Aldo was latterly put into my hand at a good price that I couldn't refuse so I accepted. Landa is in my Display case and I love him. Aldo hasn't been taken out of tray, but I did take a peak and he is a beautiful figure, I wasn't expecting him to be that good In hand.

IF you really want it bad enough, it's cheaper than usually what it goes for on Ebay. However, I think you could find a deal here if you are patient.

Yea 275 is a bit steep, I will try and wait and see a deal.

I had to wait and find a good deal but I got one in the end, keep looking and you'll find one!

Yea I see one on ebay for 210, but it looks like one of his eyebrows are stained. When I ask the seller if there are any marks or stains he didn’t respond.

I've been impatient on a few figures and ended up paying Top secondary market value on Ebay. Love the figures, and I'm glad I got them, but I've learned to be patient and I'll get them eventually.

Back