Hot Toys - MMS 118 Inglourious Basterds - Aldo Raine Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, ya beat me to it TE, here are the Hi-res' I just got, i think there's an extra one here as well-

Yeah, I'm sorry. I know you usually make these threads. But I got so excited when I saw the pics earlier I just wanted to share them rightaway :monkey3 :peace

Thanks for the Hi Res pics though!! They look great!! :)

I still say the expiression choice is completely wrong, but man is this a stellar figure. I cannot wait to own it! I just hope we get a Landa, who is essential, and a Shoshanna Dreyfuss to complete the collection.

HT_IB_LtAldoRaine_PR16.jpg

Judging by this pic, the stand has the swastika in the O, as you can see the white beneath the eagle! I hope they keep that design, because every piece of merchandise (posters) and even the DVD and Blu itself don't feature that over here.

Yeah, I'm sorry. I know you usually make these threads. But I got so excited when I saw the pics earlier I just wanted to share them rightaway :monkey3 :peace

Thanks for the Hi Res pics though!! They look great!! :)

As I always say, no worries. The quicker the info is out there the better!

Seriously cool figure, amongst many other things the satchel looks so lifelike.

Still the expression looks to me like he's trying to listen to something the director is saying to him on set. Bit wierd but anyway.

Looks really impressive but i still feel disappointment! I am so confused with this one :D

Judging by this pic, the stand has the swastika in the O, as you can see the white beneath the eagle! I hope they keep that design, because every piece of merchandise (posters) and even the DVD and Blu itself don't feature that over here.

Yea, I also hope they have the swastika on the hitler youth knife this figure comes with and more importantly Landa's uniform must be screen accurate as possible, i don't want to have to bash that figure with other uniforms because Hot Toys puss out over putting SS and swastika patches on their figures.

His weapons are looking good!!Schmeisser MP40 Machine pistol and Walther P-38 are two of my favourites takes me back to the days of Action Man Stormtrooper and German staff officer .Got a complete collection of "Warlord" comic a freind gave me a while back too,including a rather embarrasing letter by yours truly!

Back