Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad if I see it like that.
It was the experiment that looked thin by processing it.

I think your mod is amazing,(I have understood your intention)
I have take a look in your web blog, and I have found very intersting tricks. thanks for sharing..let's keep this way...your t2 modded is more arnold than the dx 10 for sure,,,:clap

Heres some pics of my mms on my new harley, I have not had a chance to swap for the correct hands yet just wanted to see how he looks on the bike.

mmsonharley005.jpg

mmsonharley004.jpg

mmsonharley003.jpg

mmsonharley002.jpg

mmsonharley001.jpg

Heres some pics of my mms on my new harley, I have not had a chance to swap for the correct hands yet just wanted to see how he looks on the bike.

mmsonharley005.jpg

Congrats. He looks great.:clap
I also have the same bike, would prefer the color all black, but no skill to paint it.

It might be a small bit to small, but keep in mine the arnie sitting on it is a beast of a figure, it would look better with a regular guy sitting on it. Thats why I think a-dev had it right when he puffed out a regular truetype for his custom bike riding t-800, it looks more the part.

Has anyone's glasses ever left a mark on the sculpt after leaving it on for months/years? Thought I'd ask now since enough time as passed.

Well that's annoying. Thanks.

I only have 1 figure with glasses on because of that fear... Gordon, since he's simply not Gordon without the specs.

I finally put the endoarm on this guy, never did it before but I'm trying to set up a look from differant scenes with each figur right now, so heres my display coming together.

endoarm010.jpg

endoarm009.jpg

endoarm006.jpg

endoarm004.jpg

endoarm003.jpg

endoarm002.jpg

endoarm001.jpg

endoarm011.jpg

endoarm007.jpg

people should stop to make photo with cellphone, high value or low value..is the same..is better to use a camera for this purpose...:lecture
try to do not buy a figure for one time but buy a camera to make pics..

people should stop to make photo with cellphone, high value or low value..is the same..is better to use a camera for this purpose...:lecture
try to do not buy a figure for one time but buy a camera to make pics..

Yeah your right, pic quality is crap:( I really do need to invest in a camera, my pics don't do these figures justise at all, looks so much better than seen in my photos. I did some more rearranging though, took out the mms136 and made the whole detolf t2 themed, added sarah connor and neca 12" bd at the bottom shelf as filler til dx13 shows up. I will reframe from up-dating with pics for now:monkey2

Yeah your right, pic quality is crap:( I really do need to invest in a camera, my pics don't do these figures justise at all, looks so much better than seen in my photos. I did some more rearranging though, took out the mms136 and made the whole detolf t2 themed, added sarah connor and neca 12" bd at the bottom shelf as filler til dx13 shows up. I will reframe from up-dating with pics for now:monkey2

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe and I was not meaning of you skull ;)..you don't have such idea..and for this reason I would like asked to everyone to avoid pics done with the soap with apple flavour or similar..just use a camera..better if reflex ;) (joking)
or use better light condition...LIGHT IS EVERITHING...

Last edited:

Don't beat yourself up. Feel free to post the pics you want to post, I've seen a helluva alot worse.

You can only get better and you're only as good as your equipment. You're not doing the figure any injustice by taking the pics your taking. I like your lighting, and I like your set up. I have a few of those acrylic cases for my favorite figures as well, especially for rubber suited ones.

You'll get better the more you practice and experiment (like lighting and set up). The in hand experience can't be beat anyway. Anyone that owns any of these collectibles can testify to that. I've seen some of the best photographers on here take some great photos, but the figure still doesn't look as good as it is in hand, even with the best equipment.

Keep on posting.

Back