Hot Toys - MMS 117 Terminator 2 Model T-800 spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes skull keep posting I have problem too..I use a camera to makes pics and sometimes (or better.. often) I post pics which are :monkey4:panic:
But I try to avoid smatphone or similar due the lens distorsion syndrome..

While I don't condone using an iphone or smart phone for taking pictures (unless that's all you have available), there are actually really cool attachments that you can get for them for taking pictures. They work quite well. You can adjust everything from the ISO to shutter and aperture.

Has anyone's glasses ever left a mark on the sculpt after leaving it on for months/years? Thought I'd ask now since enough time as passed.

Yes, it can happen, so be careful.

Well that's annoying. Thanks.

I only have 1 figure with glasses on because of that fear... Gordon, since he's simply not Gordon without the specs.

Yeah, I've experienced this. No matter how careful I am, it still ends up happening.

One of my MMS 117 T-800s got a small mark on the upper side of it's nose. The same thing happened with my Enterbay T2. It has a slight, black, hair mark. I might have kept the shades on for a month?

For my Gordon, I just kept his shades by his feet. If I take pics or want to show off my display, I just put em on. When I'm not around and it's just there, I definitely keep them off.

Don't beat yourself up. Feel free to post the pics you want to post, I've seen a helluva alot worse.

You can only get better and you're only as good as your equipment. You're not doing the figure any injustice by taking the pics your taking. I like your lighting, and I like your set up. I have a few of those acrylic cases for my favorite figures as well, especially for rubber suited ones.

You'll get better the more you practice and experiment (like lighting and set up). The in hand experience can't be beat anyway. Anyone that owns any of these collectibles can testify to that. I've seen some of the best photographers on here take some great photos, but the figure still doesn't look as good as it is in hand, even with the best equipment.

Keep on posting.

Thanks buddy, but I myself can see the pics arn't of good quailty, Its been annoying me for a while that I can't seem to get sharply focused pics. I'm not all upset and crying in a corner about it:lol I'll fix the issue eventually:)

yes skull keep posting I have problem too..I use a camera to makes pics and sometimes (or better.. often) I post pics which are :monkey4:panic:
But I try to avoid smatphone or similar due the lens distorsion syndrome..

Yeah, I have managed a few good ones here and there but mainly crap, I end up deleting photo after photo cause how blurry some come out, even the better ones arn't that sharp. I think my wife has a camera I bought her a couple of years ago she don't use anymore I might give a try.

Just some old pics..

27zgos9.jpg

2v7wh1i.jpg

35l8brl.jpg

2sbvbza.jpg

2dl4302.jpg

2i934ah.jpg

8y9kau.jpg

Thanks buddy, but I myself can see the pics arn't of good quailty, Its been annoying me for a while that I can't seem to get sharply focused pics. I'm not all upset and crying in a corner about it:lol I'll fix the issue eventually:)

Yeah, I have managed a few good ones here and there but mainly crap, I end up deleting photo after photo cause how blurry some come out, even the better ones arn't that sharp. I think my wife has a camera I bought her a couple of years ago she don't use anymore I might give a try.

:hi5: but don't take this like an offence ok, I wasn't meaning of you..is only a case I've wrote this after your pics...

:hi5: but don't take this like an offence ok, I wasn't meaning of you..is only a case I've wrote this after your pics...

I'm not offended:1-1: its all good, I'm not even sure what your talking about sometimes with your comments about soap and apples:lol

Last edited:
Reposed this guy the other day and made me fall in love with it all over again, cant wait to get the DX10 because comparison vids and pics make this look crap which means in hand the DX10 must be amazing....

Reposed this guy the other day and made me fall in love with it all over again, cant wait to get the DX10 because comparison vids and pics make this look crap which means in hand the DX10 must be amazing....

yes but the paint on the mms is still better btw
with glasses on the mms is still a spot on...

It's a beautiful figure.

Associating it with 'crap' on any level, is just facetious hyperbole.. sorry. :huh

Dont know about that, in hand he's still a great figure I said so myself but in comparison shots I've seen sorry but this one pails next to the DX10. Unfortunately I've probably got a wait on till the end of Jan before I get my DX10

I display my mms117 right next to the dx10 no problem, they look great on the shelf together and can be set-up for totally differnt looks, I've set my mms up for the endoarm reveil and the dx for cyberdine, I got my enterbay for the back shirt and shotgun look. This way when the dx13 comes out I will display the partly damaged look and have the neca 12" for full and will have most of the looks from the movie represented by a differnt figure.

I'm also gunna display a arrival nude arnold when the commissioned base arrives sometime in the future:yess:

Back